Dr. Prithvi Giri is a skilled Neurologist with an experience of 8 years, having done his MD (Neurology) from King George’s Medical University, Lucknow. He has extensive experience in treating patients with migraines/recurrent headaches, epilepsy, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, movement disorders, sleep disorders and much more.
Fields of Expertise
• Stroke, epilepsy, recurrent headaches
• Movement disorders (Parkinson’s disease & tremor)
• Rare diseases (multiple Sclerosis)
• Nerve & muscle diseases (neuropathies, muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis)
• Indian Academy of Neurology
• Indian Epilepsy Society