Dr. Prashant Singh is one of the most reputed & skilled Interventional Neurologists in Rajasthan using minimally invasive and image-based technology procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of blood vessels of the brain and spinal cord (neurovascular diseases) without surgery.
He is amongst the rare full-time neuro-interventionist specializing in endovascular interventions in Stroke & aneurysm. He is also amongst the first few neurologists in Rajasthan to have used the advanced flow diverter technology for treatment of brain aneurysm.
Dr. Singh has done Fellowship in Interventional Neurology & Stroke and Interventional Neuro Radiology from reputed institutions in India and abroad. He is a life member of Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Society of Neuro-sonology and Society of Neurovascular Interventions.
Field of Expertise
• Stroke & Neuro-intervention
• Intra-venous/Intra-arterial thrombolysis
• Endovascular coiling of aneurysms
• AVM/AVF (Intra-cranial/spinal/Dural) embolization
• Intra-cranial & extra cranial Vessel stenting
• Head & Neck tumour embolization
• Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN)
• Society of Neurosonology
• Society of Neurovascular Interventions
• Senior Resident in Department of Neurology at SMS Medical College, Jaipur
• Consultant in Department of Neurology at S.K. Soni Hospital, Jaipur
• Consultant in Department of Neurology at Manipal Hospital, Jaipur
• Assistant Professor in department of Neurology at Pacific Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan