Dr. Rajesh Pathak has more than 20 years of experience in the field of pediatric medicine, having tremendous experience of working in both govt. setup and private organizations. He has pursued MD Pediatrics from the reputed JK loan hospital, SMS medical college, Rajasthan university.
As a pediatrician, his areas of interest include Child health & Nutrition and Immunization and he is an expert in the management of common childhood infections such as malaria, dengue, typhoid etc. In his long experience spanning close to two decades, he has worked at eminent institutions in India and abroad including SMS Medical College, Jaipur and RAK Hospital, UAE. Dr. Pathak has successfully conducted various School Health programmes in and around Jaipur and worked as a Nodal Officer in pulse polio projects organized by the Govt. of India.
- MBBS: SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- MD: JK Lon Hospital, Jaipur
Post held in past
- Consultant – RAK Hospital, UAE
- Consultant – Shekhawati hospital, Jaipur
- Consultant – Aangan Child Care Centre, Tagore hospital, Jaipur
- Medical Officer (Nephrology) – SMS Hospital, Jaipur
Fields of Experience
- Paediatric Nutrition
- Seasonal diseases
- Paediatric Emergencies
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics