Dr Abhinav Gupta is a highly skilled Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, having 10 years of experience and having trained in one of the premier institutions in the country – Rabindranath Tagore Institute of Cardiac Sciences (RTIICS), Kolkata. He believes in delivering holistic care to patients with utmost dedication and empathy.
He has rich experience in the diagnosis and management of diseases associated with the Gastrointestinal tract including the pancreas, liver and biliary system. He has published articles in international journals and has presented papers in international and national forums.
He is also adept at handling various kinds of GI Emergencies and performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as sclerotherapy, glue injections, ERCP, etc.
- MBBS: Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences
- MD (General Medicine): People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Institute, Bhopal
- DNB (Gastroenterology and Hepatology): NH-RTIICS, Kolkata
Fields of Expertise
- Diseases of the pancreas, liver and biliary system
- Chronic diarrhoea – like inflammatory bowel disease
- Blood in vomit or rectal bleed
- Fatty liver
- Acute liver failure
- Foreign body removal
- Advanced Endoscopic procedures (ERCP, Polypectomy and Metallic stenting)
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Lifetime Membership of Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- Lifetime Member of the Association of Physicians of India (API).