Prof. (Dr.) Rahul Rai is a dedicated hepatologist and liver transplant physician of Rajasthan. He has vast experience in the management of complicated liver diseases, liver failure and transplant. Dr. Rai has numerous national and international research papers to his credit. He has been invited as faculty at several national and international conferences. Dr. Rai is known for his attention, sincerity, and humbleness towards his patients. He has degrees in MBBS, MD, DM, and Fellowship in liver transplant. He is regarded as the best hepatologist in Jaipur due to his vast experience.
His name is in the list of the top hepatologist & liver transplant physician in Jaipur for his experience in the area of Jaundice and hepatitis A, B, C, and E, Fatty liver, and alcoholic liver disease, Cirrhosis of liver & its failure complications (ascites, Gastro-interest. bleed, precoma & coma), Liver Cancer diagnosis and treatment, Liver transplant counselling and and Endoscopy & Colonoscopy.
Prof. (Dr.) Rahul Rao believes in speaking the language of patients and their caregivers speak over so that they can comfortably share their needs and problems. He understands that every patient’s body requirements are different, so he treats patients according to their body-nature, disease exacerbation, and its complications.
On the off chance you are battling liver-related disorders, make an appointment with him to get the best consultation advice for your health. All these qualities of Prof. (Dr.) Rahul Rai makes him out of the crowd, and he becomes the best of the best hepatologist & liver transplant physician in Jaipur.
- MBBS: Government Medical College, Jabalpur
- MD (Internal Medicine): Government Medical College, Jabalpur
- DM (Hepatology): PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Fellowship (Liver Transplant): Medanta Hospital Gurgaon
Post held in past
- Senior Consultant Hepatology in Saroj Super-speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Professor and HOD, Medicine, NSCB (Govt.) Medical College, Jabalpur.
- Registrar in Dept. of Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Senior Fellow in Inst. of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences, Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Resident in Department of Hepatology, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Fields of Expertise
- Jaundice and hepatitis A, B, C, and E
- Fatty liver and alcoholic liver disease
- Cirrhosis of liver & its failure complications (ascites, Gastro-interest. bleed, precoma & coma)
- Liver Cancerdiagnosis and treatment
- Liver transplant counselling and management
- Endoscopy & Colonoscopy
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Life member of Indian Association of Study of Liver Diseases
- Life member of Liver Transplant Society of India
- Member of International Liver Transplant Society
- Life member of Association of Physicians of India