Dr. Patodia has co authored over 10 publications in several well known journals. He is currently working as a Consultant Urologist and has completed his education from Patiala, Bikaner and Lucknow.
- Patodia M, Singh V, Sinha RJ, Babu S. Synchronous ipsilateral adrenocortical carcinoma and renal cell carcinoma: a rare clinical entity. BMJ Case Rep 2015. doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-213149
- Patodia M, Singh BP, Sankhwar SN, Singh S. Isolated renal echinococcosis: a rare disease. BMJ Case Rep 2015. doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-213267
- Patodia M, Kumar M, Sankhwar SN, Goel A, Singh S, Purkait B. Prostato-inguinal fistula: An unusual site of voiding. Can Urol Assoc J 2015;9(11-12):E821-2.
- Patodia M, Singh V, Sinha RJ, Goel S. Management of tubercular pyonephrosis: A single centre experience from northern India. Int J Med Res Prof. 2016 May
- Kumar A, Patodia M, Pandove PK, Sharda VK. Colonic tuberculosis masquerading as colon cancer. JSCR 2012. 5:10
- Kumar A, Patodia M, Pandove PK, Sharda VK, Pahwa S. Role of Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: A Randomized Prospective Study. JIMSA October-December 2013 Vol. 26 No. 4
- Kumar A, Patodia M, Sharda VK, Pandove PK, Bal MS. Primary Adenocarcinoma of Ileum presenting as Perforation: A Review of Literature. JIMSA October-December 2013 Vol. 26 No 4
- Kumar A, Patodia M, Pandove PK, Sharda VK. A randomized, placebo controlled study evaluating preventive role of ondansetron, dexamethasone and ondansetron plus dexamethasone for postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV) in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy. JIMSA October-December 2013 Vol. 26 No. 4.
- Pandove PK, Patodia M, Kumar A, Sharda VK. Volvulus of Transverse Colon along with Malplaced Duodenojejunal Junction: A Case Report. JIMSA January-March 2014 Vol. 27 No. 1.
- Patodia M, Goel A and Kumar M. Re: Improving Detection of Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer: Magnetic Resonance Imaging/Transrectal Ultrasound Fusion Guided Prostate Biopsy. Rastinehad AR, Turkbey B, Salami SS, Yaskiv O, George AK, Fakhoury M, Beecher K, Vira MA, Kavoussi LR, Siegel DN, Villani R and Ben-Levi E. J Urol 2014; 191: 1749e1754.
- Purkait B, Sankhwar SN, Kumar M, Patodia M, Bansal A, Bhaskar V. Do outcomes of percutaneous nephrolithotomy in horse shoe kidneys in children differ from adults? A single center experience. J Endourol. 2016 Jan 20
- Bansal A, Sankhwar SN, Gupta A, Singh K, Patodia M, Aeron R. Early removal of urinary catheter after excision and primary anastomosis in anterior urethral stricture. Turk J Urol 2016; 42(2): X • DOI: 10.5152/tud.2016.48921
- Bansal A, Kumar M, Sankhwar SN, Goel S, Patodia M, Aeron R, Bhaskar V. Prospective randomized comparison of three endoscopic modalities used in treatment of bladder stones. Urologia 2016 DOI: 10.5301/uro.5000171
- Singh S, Kumar M, Patodia M, Sankhwar SN, Bansal A. Vesicocutaneous fistula originating from bladder diverticulum as an unusual delayed complication after open prostatectomy. Int J Med Res Prof. 2015;1(3); 40-42
- Singh S, Singh V, Sinha RJ, Kanodia G, Bansal A, Patodia M. Cystitis glandularis as a cause of bladder perforation: a case report with review of literature. Int J Med Res Prof. 2015;1(3); 58-60.
- Kanodia G, Singh V, Sinha RJ, Singh S, Jhanwar A, Patodia M. Isolated bilateral renal mucormycosis managed with preservation of one kidney. Int J Med Res Prof.2015;1(3); 61-63.