Dr. Kamal Kumar Kaswan is an astute nephrologist & transplant medicine expert with 10+ years of experience in the management of chronic conditions of the kidney. He has completed his DM (Nephrology) at the Institute of Kidney Disease Research Center and Institute of Transplant Science from Ahmadabad, Gujarat. His areas of interest include management of acute & chronic kidney conditions & kidney transplant (living donor & cadaveric).
In his decade long career, Dr. Kamal Kaswan has made numerous case presentations in National level conferences & has also been invited as a speaker in multiple events at regional and national level.
- MBBS: S.P Medical College , Bikaner
- MD (Medicine): SP Medical College Bikaner
- DM (Nephrology): Institute of kidney disease, research center & institute of transplant science, Civil hospital, Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
Post held in past
- Consultant – Mittal Hospital, Ajmer
- Consultant – Deepmala Pagarani Hospital, Ajmer
- Asst. Professor – Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur
Fields of Experience
- Management of Acute & Chronic kidney disease
- Management of Renal damage due to high blood pressure, diabetes, infections, tubulo-interstitial disorders, glomerular diseases
- Blood in urine (hematuria) and Protein loss in urine (proteinuria)
- Chronic and recurrent urinary tract infection
- Hereditary renal disorders
- Living donor & Cadaveric Renal Transplantation
- Peritoneal Dialysis (Acute & Chronic)
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Nephrology Society Rajasthan
Key Procedures Performed
- Living donor & Cadaveric kidney transplant
- Dialysis of both hepatitis positive and negative patients
- Biopsy in native & transplant kidney
- Procedure experience of Jugular, Subelavian and femoral catheterization.