Dr. Rajendra Bansal is amongst the exclusive and rare few Interventional Radiologists in Rajasthan, having 8 years of experience. He has done his DNB in Radio diagnosis from St. Stephens hospital, New Delhi and Fellowship in Interventional Radiology from Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. Dr. Bansal has also undergone advance training in Peripheral Vascular disease management.
He has vast experience in the management of vascular disease like Peripheral arterial disease, Diabetic Foot, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Varicose vein, Uterine fibroid by minimally invasive pin hole Technique.
In last 3 years in Narayana he has seen more than 3000 patients of vascular disease disease like varicose vein, DVT and peripheral vascular disease. He has experience of more than 500 cases of varicose vein treated non-surgically by LASER or RFA technique.
Dr. Bansal regularly participates in national level conferences to upgrade his knowledge and has even got his manuscript published in the journal Current Medicine Research and Practice on the subject “Role of interventions in renal artery fibromuscular dysplasia: where we are”.
- MBBS: SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- DMRD: Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal
- DNB (Radio-diagnosis): St. Stephens hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Interventional Radiology: Sri Ganga Ram hospital, New Delhi
- Observership in Peripheral Vascular diseases: Medanta hospital, Gurugram
Post held in past
- Consultant – Interventional Radiology at Gangaram City Hospital, New Delhi
Fields of Experience
- Hepato-biliary Interventions
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Venous diseases (Varicose veins, DVT)
- Pain Management
- Genito-urinary Interventions (Uterine Fibroids, Varicocele)
- Dialysis access salvage
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology (ISVIR)
- Indian Radiological Imaging Association (IRIA)
Key Procedures Performed
- Varicose vein treatment using LASER/RFA/Venaseal technique
- Recanalization of Ileofemoral DVT
- Embolization of previously operated Hand AVM.
- Embolization of Uterine AVM
- Trans-arterial Chemo-embolization of Liver Tumor