Dr. Amit Sanghi has 9 years of experience in the field of Medical Gastroenterology. Known for his excellent diagnostic capabilities, he is adept at handling disorders of the Gastrointestinal tract and various GI related emergencies like gastrointestinal bleeding, acute pancreatitis amongst others.
Dr. Amit is proficient at providing the best treatment to patients with even the most chronic disorders involving their digestive system, liver and pancreato-biliary tracts. His areas of interest include luminal diseases such as Inflammatory bowel disease & celiac disease and Liver diseases such as NASH, alcoholic liver disease and cirrhosis.
- MBBS: JLN Medical College, Ajmer
- MD (General Medicine): JLN Medical College, Ajmer
- DM (Gastroenterology): GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
Fields of Experience
- Variceal Bleed management including EVL, Sclerotherapy, Glue injections
- Peptic Ulcer bleed management such as hemo-clip placement
- Oesophageal stenting
- Special interest in therapeutic ERCP such as CBD Stone extraction, CBD stenting, pancreatic stone removal & stenting &eternal metallic stenting
- Endoscopic Cysto-gastrostomy
- Endoscopic polypectomy with use of Endo-loop technique for large polyps
- Small bowel diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for small bowel ulcers, polyps, strictures
- Endoscopic cysto-gastrostomy for pancreatic pseudocyst
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Lifetime Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology