Dr. Dimple Kothari completed her graduation from BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad, before completing her Post Graduation in the Department of Skin and VDD at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai. She has co-authored several publications throughout her career. She has a wide experience in cosmetic surgeries, laser treatment, hair transplant, and dermatopathology from different hospitals. Currently, she is in her pursuit to treat skin-related disorders as the best dermatologist in Jaipur. She is working as a skin specialist in Jaipur under the Narayana Health group. Dr. Dimple Kothari understands the role of medical science in treating skin problems that can lead to the agonies of deadly skin diseases. She marked an indelible name in her field as one of the best skin specialists in Jaipur. She has a lot of experience as a cosmetologist in Jaipur and dermatologist in Jaipur in treating a wide spectrum of skin and skin-related ailments.
Dr. Dimple Kothari is one of the top dermatologists in Jaipur, who is known for her multidisciplinary clinical and surgical skills. Along with this, she has professional memberships and certificates in memberships from Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology, Board-certified- Gujarat Medical council and Board Certified – Maharashtra Medical Council. Whenever you consult her, Dr. Dimple Kothari will do her best to comprehend your agonies and needs to treat you for complete disease remission. Add on to this, Dr. Dimple Kothari provides consultation to the patients and their caregivers with patience. All these things make her one of the best cosmetologists & dermatologist in Jaipur.
Fields of Expertise
- Cosmetic Surgeries
- Laser treatment
- Hair transplant
Professional Memberships and CertificationsMemberships
- Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology
- Board-certified – Gujarat Medical Council
- Board Certified – Maharashtra Medical Council
- Dongre A, Adhe V, Kothari D, Kardkar S, Khopkar U. Acute hemorrhagic edema of Infancy: A report of two cases. Indian Dermatol Venereol leprol.
- Gutte R, Kothari D, Khoskar U. Granuloma annulare on the palms: A clinicopathological study
- Of seven cases, Indian J Dermatol venereol leprol
- Kothari D, Doshi B, Garg G, Khopkar US. Ichthyosis is associated with rickets in two Indian Children. Indian J Dermatol
Posts Held in Past
- Sr in BYL Nair Hospital & TN Medical College