Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta is a leading pediatric cardiologist, recognized for his clinical expertise and wide-ranging involvement with cardiac care in children (newborn to 18yrs old) and also adults with congenital heart disease. He has over 6 years of experience and treats the full spectrum of congenital heart conditions in children (including newborns) using the latest techniques and technology. He specializes in Pediatric & Fetal Echocardiography and pediatric cardiac interventions including device closure – for ASD, PDA and VSD and balloon dilatation for valvar stenosis and coarctation of aorta.
Dr. Sunil has worked at prestigious organizations across India including Ravindra Nath Tagore international institute of cardiac sciences, Kolkata and Fortis escorts hospital, Jaipur. He has attended numerous National & International Conferences on Pediatric Cardiac Sciences & has also undertaken special courses in Pediatric Advance Life Support & Neonatal Advance Life Support.
- MBBS: RNT Medical College, Udaipur ( Rajasthan)
- MD (Paediatrics): JLN medical college, Ajmer ( Rajasthan)
- Fellowship (Paediatric Cardiology): Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Banglore
Post held in past
- Associate Consultant – Paediatric & Interventional Cardiology, Fortis Escorts hospital, Jaipur
- Junior Consultant- Paediatric Cardiology, Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences (RTIICS), Kolkata.
- Fellow - Paediatric cardiology, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital , Banglore.
Fields of Experience
- Paediatric & Foetal echocardiography
- Catheter based cardiac interventions in children
- Pre-& Post-operative management of children with congenital heart defects