Dr. Devendra Kr. Shrimal is an acclaimed interventional cardiologist in Rajasthan with 10+ years of experience. Apart from regularly performing angiographies and angioplasties, he also has extensive experience & expertise in heart failure device implantation, mitral, aortic & pulmonary valvuloplasty’s, peripheral & carotid angioplasties and complex interventions like ROTA – ablation. With the help of new age Cardiac diagnostic & therapeutic techniques such as IVUS, ROTA, FFR & OCT, he optimizes his coronary procedures for best long-term outcomes while keeping the complication rate negligible. He has been regularly invited as a faculty in numerous National & International conferences. Dr. Shrimal is dedicated to providing ethical, compassionate and comprehensive treatment to patients with an aim to serve the community at large.
Fields of Expertise
- Angiography & Angioplasty via radial route and peripheral angioplasty.
- Treatment of abnormal heart rhythm via Pacemaker/ICD.
- Advanced Cardiac techniques such as IVUS, ROTA, FFR.
- Device closure of holes in the heart (ASD, VSD).
- Management of Heart Failure.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
Presented complex cases at CTO LIVE 2010 in Seoul (Korea), Asia PCR Singapore Live 2011 and Asia PCR Singapore Live 2013.
Posts held in the Past
- Consultant – Cardiology, Manipal hospitals, Jaipur.
- Consultant – Cardiology at SK Soni hospital, Jaipur.
- Consultant – Cardiology at Heart & General hospital, Jaipur.
- Junior Consultant – Cardiology at Jaipur Golden hospital, New Delhi.