Dr. Devendra Kr. Shrimal is an acclaimed interventional cardiologist in Rajasthan with 10+ years of experience. Apart from regularly performing angiographies and angioplasties, he also has extensive experience & expertise with permanent pacemaker implantation, AICD, CRT-D, ASD and PDA device closure, BMV, BAV and BPV, peripheral & carotid angioplasties and complex interventions like LMCA, bifurcation, retrograde and CTO angioplasties, and Rotablation.
With the help of new age Cardiac diagnostic & therapeutic techniques such as IVUS, FFR & OCT, he optimizes his coronary procedures for best long-term outcomes while keeping the complication rate negligible. He has been regularly invited as a faculty in numerous National & International conferences and has presented complex cases at CTO LIVE 2010 in Seoul (Korea), Asia PCR Singapore Live 2011 and Asia PCR Singapore Live 2013.
Dr. Shrimal is dedicated to providing ethical, compassionate and comprehensive treatment to patients with an aim to serve the community at large.
- MBBS: JLN Medical College, Ajmer
- MD (Internal Medicine): RNT Medical College, Udaipur
- DM (Cardiology): Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Post held in past
- Senior Consultant – Cardiology, Manipal hospitals, Jaipur
- Senior Consultant – Cardiology at Eternal Heart Care Centre, Jaipur
- Consultant – Cardiology at Heart & General hospital, Jaipur
- Consultant – Cardiology at SK Soni hospital, Jaipur
- Junior Consultant – Cardiology at Jaipur Golden hospital, New Delhi
Fields of Experience
- Angiography & Angioplasty via radial route and peripheral angioplasty
- Advanced techniques such as IVUS, ROTA, FFR
- Device closure of holes in the heart (ASD, PDA)
- Management of Heart Failure including AICD and CRT-D implantation
- Treatment of abnormal heart rhythm via Pacemaker/ICD
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
- Fellow of Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI)
- Member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Key Procedures Performed
- Angiographies and angioplasties including radial route angioplasties.
- Complex angioplasties like LMCA, CTO, Bifurcation and retrograde angioplasties.
- Peripheral angioplasties including renal, carotid and upper and lower limb vessel angioplasties.
- ASD and PDA device closure.
- Single and dual chamber Pacemaker implantation, ICD and CRT-D (Combo device) implantation
- IVUS, FFR, OCT and Rotablation
- BMV, BAV and BPV