Dr. Anshul Patodia is an Interventional cardiologist at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Jaipur. He has completed DM (Cardiology) from the prestigious institute of PGIMER, Chandigarh in 2015 and MD (Medicine) from SMS Medical College in 2011.
Dr. Anshul has been associated with Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, jaipur since 2018 & has also served as an assistant professor and intervention cardiologist in MGH Jaipur for 2 years.
He has good experience in the diagnosis and treatment of various types of heart diseases including Coronary artery disease, Rheumatic heart disease, Rhythm disorder, Heart failure and Congenital heart disease.
Dr. Anshul Patodia specializes in all aspects of interventional cardiology & has performed large number of complex PCI (bifurcation, CTO, Rota-blation), peripheral interventions (aortoilliac, renal, carotid), Dual chamber pacemakers, ICDs, BMV etc.
He also has special interest in paediatric cardiology and has performed many ASD / PDA device closure in his career. He regularly participates in national and international cardiology conferences to stay updated on the latest advancement and techniques in the field of cardiology thus transferring on the benefits to his patients.
- MBBS – SP Medical College, Bikaner
- MD (Internal Medicine) – SMS Medical College, Jaipur
- DM (Cardiology) – PGIMER, Chandigarh
Post held in past
- Asst. Professor – Interventional Cardiology at MGMCH, Jaipur
Fields of Experience
- Angiography & Angioplasty via Radial route
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Device Closure of hole in the heart (ASD, VSD, PDA)
- Balloon Mitral Valve (BMV)
- Heart Failure
- Congenital heart diseases
- Treatment of Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) using pacemaker/ICD
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Cardiology Society of India, Rajasthan
Key Procedures Performed
- Carotid Artery (brain vessel) stenting in single surviving vessel
- CRT-D device implantation for patient with heart failure
- Renal artery stenting
- Complex left main angioplasty
- Post MI (heart attack) VSD device closure
- Complex device closures: ASD, VSD