Dr. Madhusudan Patodia is Urologist and kidney transplant surgeon in Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Jaipur since August 2016. He joined Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner for MBBS (2001 to 2007). He pursued further studies & training in MS general surgery from Government Medical College, Patiala (2009-2012). He was the university topper in his MS final exam. He completed MCh in Urology at King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (2013-2016) with prestigious Prof. T C Goel Gold Medal.
Dr. Patodia has vast experience of endo-urology, laparoscopy, reconstructive surgery and LASER surgery.
He has presented & published 20+ papers in National and International Journals in Urology and has lectured on urology all over the country.
- MBBS: SP Medical College, Bikaner, Rajasthan
- MS (General Surgery): Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab
- MCh (Urology): King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, UP
Fields of Experience
- Endo-urological surgeries for stones, prostate, strictures (URS, PCNL, TURP, TURBT, OIU)
- Laparoscopic urological surgeries (Nephrectomy, radical nephrectomy, adrenalectomy, pyeloplasty, ureteric reimplantation, pediatric laparoscopic surgeries)
- All kinds of urethroplasties for urethral strictures
- Female urology (stress incontinence surgeries, urinary fistula)
- Pediatric urological surgeries (hypospadias, undescended testes, pyeloplasty, posterior urethral valve, vesico-ureteric reflux)
- Urological cancer surgeries (Kidney, prostate, urinary bladder cancers)
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- American Urological Association
- Societe Internationale d’Urologie
- Urological Society of India
- North Zone chapter of USI
- Urological Association of Uttar Pradesh
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India
- Jaipur Urology Society
Key Procedures Performed
- Performed Prostate surgery (TURP) in a 98 years old diabetic, hypertensive, post-PTCA patient
- Performed Laparoscopic pyeloplasty in a six years old child.
- Performed RIRS in a 15 mm inferior caliceal stone
- Performed retrieval of kidney from donor for kidney transplant laparoscopically with multiple vessels
- Performed PCNL for large/staghorn kidney stone by single puncture in a 3 years old child
- Performed BMG urethroplasty for pan anterior urethral stricture in single stage in a diabetic, CKD and hypertensive patient