Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Mysore is a NABH accredited tertiary care hospital in the Central part of Karnataka, majorly covering Mysore, Mandya, Kodagu, Chamarajnagar and Hassan equipped with advanced Medical technology and world-class facilities. The hospital caters to the healthcare needs of these geographic populations.
The services include a wide range of surgical and therapeutic treatments across 32 specialties and offers 24/7 services that include Accident & Emergency, Ambulance, Laboratory, Dialysis, Pharmacy, Blood Bank, 2 Cath Labs and Luminar OTs. MICU (Medical Intensive Care Unit), NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), CCU (Cardiac Care Unit), SICU (Surgical Care unit), CTVS ICU (Cardiac surgery care unit), apart from other clinical and allied services. Modern ICUs are equipped to handle surgical and Medical Emergencies in Cardiology, Paediatrics, new born and other specialties. All the ICU Patients are closely monitored by a dedicated team of Intensivists.
Narayana Health took over the management of Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Mysore in August 2011 to provide affordable, high quality healthcare to the people of Mysore, Mandya, Chamarajanagar, Kodagu and Hassan. add extra care and nurture. The Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Mysore came into existence when the earlier hospital was transformed by incorporating state-of-the-art equipment and facilities with modernized operation theatres as well as the best of clinical talent. Set amidst one of the most tranquil locations in Mysore, the hospital makes it an ideal place to recover and rejuvenate faster.
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Mysore was acquired with a vision to provide the best infrastructure and technology to help doctors to serve the best to the patients at an affordable cost, without having them to travel to metros for their healthcare needs. To ensure that the hospital is at par with the top hospitals in central India, - best practices followed by the Narayana Health group - management practices, standard operating procedures, quality of staff and service as well as infrastructure were implemented in this hospital.
Having spread our reach all over the country, we at Narayana Health Group have reached out even to Tier – II cities. Our best hospital in Mysore ensures the best quality healthcare services are available to the people in interior Karnataka and they no longer need to travel to Bangalore. Our top hospital in Mysore offers specialty services for patients that include:
1. Paediatrics: The Paediatrics specialty ensures the best child care for infants and children. Right from the time of birth until the child grows up, quality healthcare is available from experienced pediatricians. The department takes care of the vaccination of children. A Neonatal intensive care unit ensures that children needing emergency medical services can get it promptly. This ensures that newborn infants with health problems can get effective treatment on time.
2. Obstetrics and Gynecology: All problems related to women’s overall and reproductive health are managed by this specialty unit. The unit also manages pregnancies and deliveries. The unit carries out laparoscopic surgeries for various procedures for enhanced patient comfort and convenience. Other procedures like hysterectomy, tubectomy, myomectomy are carried out. The unit handles all female problems starting from puberty to menopause. The trained OBG specialists treat gynecological conditions like ovarian cysts, endometriosis, fibroids in the uterus, PCOS, pelvic organ prolapse, and genital tract infections. They also offer infertility treatments to women.
3. General clinic services: This is offered at the OPD of the hospital where patient health problems are treated. The general services unit treats all types of conditions, ranging from fever to flu, and typhoid to dengue. Where required, patients are referred to the specialty departments.
4. Critical Care Service, Accident and Emergency services: This is a very important unit in the hospital and is open 24 hours for 7 days a week. Accidents and emergencies of all kinds are handled by the unit. The hospital has ambulances with the best facilities to ensure patients needing emergency treatment are shifted to the hospital on time.
5. Comprehensive Cancer Care: Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Mysore is a premier centre for cancer care and combines some of the most experienced and skilled oncologists in the region with world-class facilities to provide comprehensive care . Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology , Radiation Oncology and Haemato-oncology : Adult & Paediatrics with Multispecialty backup.
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Mysore is a premier centre for cancer care and combines some of the most experienced and skilled oncologists in the region with world-class facilities to provide comprehensive care.
We are offering various types of Health checks such as Executive health check, Senior citizen male & female checks, Well Women, Serology, Diabetic Check, Cardiac checks, COVID-19 confirmatory tests and post COVID-19 tests, etc. at affordable rates.
The hospital has a 10-bedded dialysis unit, Endoscopy, EUS, Spiralenteroscopy, Bronchoscopy, and Pulmonary Function Test facility. We believe in early detection and diagnosis of any disease hence offer special preventive health check packages customized to various age groups and lifestyle patterns. In-house diagnostic facilities, well-laid outpatient consulting rooms with spacious waiting lounge and a facility for providing emergency and trauma care for treating cardiac arrests, road traffic accidents (RTA) and any other medical emergencies are available at the hospital.
We have also introduced various preventive health check-up packages to emphasize the importance of getting a regular health check done and detecting diseases at an early stage thereby helping in effective treatment.
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Mysore offers treatment and procedures in diverse Medical Specialties covering Adult & Paediatric Cardiology, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Nephrology & Kidney Transplant, Neurology, neuro-surgery, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Medical & Surgical Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Urology & Urosurgery, Pulmonology & Plastic Surgery, Cranio-Maxillo Facial Surgery, Dermatology & Cosmetology, Haemato-oncology : Adult & Pediatrics, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation and Ophthalmology .
Our Outpatient Department (OPD) has 42 consultation chambers for consultations in all specialties. The OPD is supported by fully computerized and automated laboratory and diagnostic radiology facilities.
Narayana Multispeciality Hospital Mysore has one of the largest Dialysis unit. In Radiology, latest equipment has been installed for quality diagnosis and treatment. Radiology & Imaging – 64 Slice CT Scan, MRI, Ultra Sound are some of the best equipment that has taken medical technology to a new niche.
The Hospital also has 6 Major Operation theatre with Laminar Air Flow, life-saving surgeries and to handle an accident, trauma victims. The emergency and trauma centre has been upgraded and it possesses a specialized team of trained Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery to handle any type of medical emergency. We also have allied services such as Pathology, Blood Bank, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation to ensure a holistic healthcare service delivery approach, so that the patients and their families need not visit multiple clinics.
For monthly Biomedical Waste Report 2021 Click Here
For Annual Bio-Medical Waste report 2021 Click Here
For monthly Biomedical Waste Report 2019 Click Here
For Bio-Medical Waste report Oct-18 Click Here
Comprehensive Health Check Services Click Here