Dr Mridul completed his MBBS from GMCH, Guwahati. Further, he completed his MD in Pulmonology Medicine from CNMCH, Kolkata.He completed his three-year residency at Dept. of Pulmonary Medicine, Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.He also has one year of experience as an MO physician in Alipurduar District Hospital.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Attended diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy workshop at Fortis hospital, Bronchocon, Apollo Hospital.
- Presented a case report in association of chest physician(ACP) meet on a family with Birt Hogg Dube syndrome.
- Presented a case report of a case of mixed lineage mediastinal T cell lymphoma.
- Presented a paper on my Dissertation at NAPCON 2017, Mumbai.
- Received 3rd prize in Pulmocon quiz 2016, Kolkata.
- Curious case of a black pleural effusion: Mediastinal teratoma presenting as massive pleural effusion.
- Works sent for publication: “A study of FNAC and biopsy of thoracic mass with special reference to clinical staging and performance status of lung cancer.” Article was sent to the journal “Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Science” and it’s under editorial review for publication.
Assamese,English,Hindi and Bengali