Dr. Bishal Agarwalla completed his MBBS from Silchar Medical College in 2007, MD(Medicine) from Assam Medical College and Hospital Assam in 2014 and DM (Nephrology) from Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati (SSUHS) in 2018.
He worked as Rural Service under NRHM for One year and One year Experience as Consultant in the Department of Nephrology in Gauhati Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Guwahati. He worked as Consultant Nephrologist at GNRC Hospital, Guwahati from 2019 to 2021.
- MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Nephrology)
Post held in past
- One year Residency from 2009-2010 under NRHM (Rural area residency)
- One year Residency from 2014 – 2015 in Nephrology at GMCH
- Working as consultant Nephrologist at GNRC Hospitals, Assam from 2019-2021
Fields of Expertise
- Glomerular and tubular diseases
- Kidney transplantation
- “Hospitalisation after renal transplantation: A single centre cross sectional study” – published in “international Journal of Medical Sciences and Innovative Research” in October 2018
- “Clinicopathological features and risk factor analysis of IgAN associated with AKI: A single centre retrospective study” – accepted for publication by “Saudi Journal of Kidney Disease and Transplantation"
- “prevalence of hypothyroid in CKD: a single centre cross-sectional study” published in IJHRMLP in Dec 2018
Key Procedures Performed
- Real time ultrasound guided renal biopsies, temporary/ permanent dialysis catheter insertion.
Assamese, English, Hindi