MBBS; MD (Clinical Biochemistry) – Guwahati Medical College, Assam
- MBBS, MD(Clinical Biochemistry)
Post held in past
- Ekopath Metropolis Labs Pvt. Ltd., Guwahati Assam (Subsidiary of Metropolis Labs, Mumbai India) – April 2013 till May 2016 – Head of Operations and Quality Manager.
- Ekopath Laboratory, Guwahati, Assam – April 2002 to March 2013 - Consultant Clinical Biochemist
- Eye Foundation, RG Baruah Road, Guwahati, Assam – period of one year – Resident Doctor
- Dispur Polyclinic, Guwahati, Assam – period of two years – Resident Doctor
Fields of Experience
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Hematology & Serology
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- ACBI ( Association of Clinical Biochemists of India )
- AMBICON ( Association of Medical Biochemists of India )
- ACCLMP ( Association of Clinical Chemistry & Lab Medicine Practitioners)
- Zaman GS, Zaman F. Lipid Peroxidation and Comparison of the Levels of Antioxidant Enzymes in Pre and Post-Menopausal Women. Indian Journal of Medical Biochemistry, 2012; 16(1): 21-29 (ORIGINAL ARTICLE) ISSN 0972-1207.
- Zaman GS, Zaman F, Rasul MG. Comparison of postprandial endotoxemia in male adolescents and male subjects above 50 years after a fat overload. International Journal Current Research and Academic Review. 2014.2(8): 167-174. (ORIGINAL ARTICLE). ISSN 2347-3215 http://www.ijcrar.com/current issue.php
- Zaman GS, Amanullah M, Zaman F. Relationship between postprandial endotoxemia in pre and post-menopausal women after a fat overload. International Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Sciences (RESEARCH ARTICLE). ISSN 2277-2103 (online). An Open Access, Online International Journal available at http://www.cibtech.org/jms.htm. 2014 Vol.4 (2) May- August, pp 111-121/ Zaman et. al.
- Zaman GS and Zaman F. Relationship between postprandial endotoxemia in non-obese post-menopausal women and diabetic non-obese postmenopausal women. Journal of Natural science, Biology and Medicine. (ORIGINAL ARTICLE). ISSN: Print-0976-9668, Online-2229-7707. Accepted for publication in Jan-Jun Issue.
Key Procedures Performed
- Bhaba Atomic Research Center, Government of India certified course in RIA (Radioimmunoassay techniques and their Clinical Applications Trained in Immunological Diagnostic Procedures of Various Clinical Chemistry Analytes, Immunoassays.
Rare/ Unique Skills
Quality Manager in Department of Laboratory Medicine, Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited. Trained in NABL Audit Courses:
- Quality Council of India certified Quality Management System & Internal Audit Training in ISO:15189-2007
- Quality Council of India certified Quality Management System & Internal Audit Training in ISO:15189-2012
English, Assamese, Hindi