MBBS from Sikkim Manipal Institute of medical sciences, MS( Master of Surgery): Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka. DNB-Superspeciality : ( G.I and HPB Surgery), Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (Autonomous Central Govt Institute). FMAS: The Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India, FIAGES (Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosugeons).
3.5 years as Senior Resident/ Asst. Professor in the Department of General Surgery, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka.
3 years as Registrar in the Department of GI and HPB surgery at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Field of Expertise
- Gastrointestinal Cancers.
- Liver and Pancreas Cancers.
- Portal Hypertension Surgeries.
- Biliary tract Surgeries.
- Weight loss Surgeries.
- Adult Intussusception : a six year experience at a single center. annals of gastroenterology.
- evaluation of patients with perforation peritonitis using manheim’s peritonitis index. international journal of scientific and research publications.
- Biliary Cystadenoma: A rare entity of common misdiagnosis. Tropical Gastroenterology.
- Predictive factors for conversion from laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy: an institutional study. International Surgery journal.
- Intestinal Obstruction Secondary To Duodenal Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour. Webmed Central. Gastroenterology
- Malrotation with transverse colon volvulus in early pregnancy: A rare cause for acute intestinal obstruction.
- Intestinal Endometriosis mimicking appendicites: a case report and review of literature. Surgery Chronicles
Assamese, English and Hindi