Dr Ritankur Barkotoky has completed his DM Cardiology from the prestigious GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi, which is a premier institute of India. He was a topper, both during his entrance and exit examination. After completing his degree, he worked as an Interventional Cardiology Consultant and is known for his excellent skills in treating complicated patients. Under his guidance of two years, he has introduced full-time non-invasive Cardiology course in NH-Guwahati. He is the thesis guide for students appearing for their masters of Cardiology (non-invasive). Because of his contribution to research in genetics and academic excellence, he was recently awarded with the prestigious fellowship of American College of Cardiology (FACC) & FSCAI (USA).
Key Procedures Performed
Angioplasties through the radial route including all primary angioplasties.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- American College of Cardiology (FACC).
- Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (USA).
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- International publication on the Role in Genetics HTN AMD CAD as PlosOne journal as an original research article.
- Numerous other publication on cardiology & medicine in Indian journals.
Posts Held in Past
- Consultant Cardiologist - Ridge Heart Centre.
- Sunderlal Jain Hospital, New Delhi (two and a half years).
English, Hindi and Assamese