Dr. Rajnish Duara completed his MBBS and MS from Guwahati Medical College, Assam followed by Fellow in Dept of Vascular Surgery, Waikato Hospital, New Zealand. He also worked there as Sr. Registrar Dept of Cardio-thoracic Surgery.
Field Of Expertise
- Heart Failure Surgery, Assist Devices and Transplant Surgery
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Valve Sparing Procedures
- Hybrid Cardio-vascular Procedures
- Research: Development of Percutaneous Valve Replacement Devices
- Rajnish Duara. The Mystery of the Milky Effusion. British Medical Journal, 330: (7491): 575. March 12th, 2005.
- Rajnish Duara. Letters to the Editor: Screening Criteria for Publications to Journals. British Medical Journal. 330: (7491): 602-c. March 12th, 2005.
- Rajnish Duara, Puthuvassery Raman Suneel, Thomas Koshy, Kurur Sankaran Nee-lakandhan. Brachiocephalic Artery to Left Innominate Vein Fistula Following Me-dian Sternotomy. European Journal of Cardio Thoracic Surgery. 28:328-329. Sep-tember 2005.
- Malempati Amaresh Rao, Manoranjan Misra, Rajnish Duara, Karunakaran Jayakumar, Kurur Sankaran Neelakandhan. Acute Phenytoin Toxicity Simulating Posterior Circulation Stroke After Cabg. Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardio-vascular Surgery. January 2006; 22; 19-21.
- Anand P Iyer, Arunkumar Haridas, Sameet a Pathak, Rajnish Duara, Prashant Y, Sooraj Pradhan, Krishnamanohar S Rema. Supracardiac Total Anomalous Pul-monary Vein Connection With a Supramitral Ring: a Rare, Surgically Correctable Anomaly. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 82 (1): 322-3. July 2006.
Assamese, English and Hindi