I have done my mbbs from assam medical college hospital, dibrugarh and post-graduation from guwahati medical college hospital in pathology. Then i joined north eastern indira gandhi regional institute of health and medical science, neigrhims, shillong as a senior resident doctor and completed 3 years resident ship. After joining narayana superspeciality hospital, guwahati, in 2014, initially worked in laboratory and blood bank. From there only, i started my journey in quality management system in health care organization including nabl accreditation for laboratory services, nabh for blood bank services, and nabh for hospital and health care providers. I also worked as a national master trainer in quality management system for naco supported government blood banks in india. Very recently in 2019, i completed my specialization in patient safety and quality leadership from johns hopkins university
- MBBS, DCP, PSQL (Patient Safety & Quality Leadership)
Post held in past
Fields of Experience
- Clinical Pathology.
- Transfusion Medicine.
- Quality Management System In Health Care Organization.
- Patient Safety.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Asian Association Of Transfusion Medicine, ASTM.
- Indian Society Of Blood Transfusion In India, ISBTI.
- Indian Association Of Transfusion Medicine, ISTM.
- Consortium Of Accredited Healthcare Organization, (CAHO).
- Certified Master Trainer Of Quality Management System-Naco/NBTC.
- Certified Internal Auditor Of NABL Iso15189-2012 For Medical Laboratories.
- Certified Internal Auditor Of Program Of Implementation, POI Of NABH Standard (3rd Edition) In Blood Bank.
- Certified Internal Auditor Of POI Program Of Implementation Of NABH Standard (5th Edition) In Health Care Organization, HCO.
- Certification In Clinical Audit And Continuous Quality Improvement-Tools And Techniques.
- Co-Author Of Oral Verruciform Xanthoma: A Case Report-International Journal Of Oral And Maxillofacial Pathology. 2012;3(2):65-67.
- Author Of Nuclei Acid Amplification Test, Naat- The Giant Step Towards Safety-Ccem Journal(Online).
Key Procedures Performed
- Clinical Laboratory Services.
- Blood Banking And Transfusion Services.
- Patient Safety And Quality Improvement.
- NABH Accreditation.
English, Hindi, Assamese.