Dr. Swapnil Verma completed her MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, followed by MD Anesthesia and Critical care from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan and Fellowship in Apollo Education and Research foundation Fellowship in Cardiac Anesthesia, Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, Telangana. She is currently working as Anaesthesia & Critical Care in Narayana superspeciality hospital, Guwahati.
Fields of Expertise
- General Cardiac Anaesthesia
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Life member of Indian Society of Anesthesia. (ISA)
- Life member of Research Society of Anesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology. (RSACP)
- Comparison of effectiveness of Proseal Laryngeal mask airway and Laryngeal tube suction in patients undergoing non laparoscopic surgeries of upto ninety minute duration, a prospective randomized double blind study. Journal of Anesthesiology and clinical pharmacology.
- Comparison of Tranexemic acid and Amino-caproic-acid in preventing post operative bleeding in off-pump Coronary Artery bypass grafting: a prospective randomized double blind study. Annals of Cardiac Anesthesia. 2019
- Undiagnosed intraoperative methemoglobinemia: a case report. Indian journal of Anesthesia, 2018
- Aortic valve replacement with atrial septal defect repair in a patient with factor XII deficiency: an anesthetic challenge. Saudi Journal of Anesthesia 2018.
- Massive air embolism during off-pump CABG: a case report. Annals of cardiac anesthesia
English, Hindi and Assamese