Dr. Lokesh Garg is a well reputed Orthopaedic Surgeon, an alumnus of Safdarjung Hospital and VMMC, brings with him rich hands-on experience in his speciality having pursued a fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncology from RGCIRC, New Delhi followed by Clinical Observership in Bone & Soft Tissue Tumor at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He is Also IMA certified in Musculoskeletal Oncology with expertise in bone & soft tissue tumors.
He is currently the Medical Director of Way to Heal Clinic and is associated with Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital.
Dr. Garg has authored or co-authored many peer-reviewed scientific articles and serves as a reviewer for numerous scientific journals. He also holds prestigious membership with Delhi Orthopaedic Association, International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty, Indian Musculo-Skeletal Oncology Society, SICOT and IMS-AMS.
- MS (Ortho)
- Fellowship (Musculoskeletal/Orthopedic Oncology)
Post held in past
- Associate Consultant - Musculoskeltal Oncology Dharamshila Naryana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
Fields of Expertise
- Bone Cancer
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Skin Cancer
- Pelvic- Acetabular Trauma
- Pelvic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Awards & Recognition
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Pruthi M, Virk J D, Garg L, Goyal S, Sharma A | An Interesting Reconstruction Option after Resection for a Distal Fibular Osteosarcoma: A Case Report | Journal of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors | January-April 2020; 6(1): 13-16 (DOI : 10.13107/jbst.2020.v06i01.008)
- Singh G, Garg L, Meena A, Jaiman A. Post Traumatic Closed Fracture Shaft of Femur Associated With Lower Extremity Neurovascular Injury with Spontaneous Recanalization of Vessels- A Rare Case Report. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research. 2017; 6(2): 252-254 (ISSN- O: 2458 - 868X, ISSN –P: 2458 – 8687)
- Garg L, Singh G, Jaiman A et al. Atypical presentation of fibrous dysplasia. A case report. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research. 2018; 1(3): 206-209 (ISSN- O: 2458 - 868X, ISSN –P: 2458 – 8687)
- Singh R. S, Garg L, Jaiman A, Sharma V. K, Talwar J. Comparison of kirschner wires and cannulated screw internal fixation for displaced lateral humeral condyle fracture in skeletally immature patients. JCOT. 2015; 6(1):62 (DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcot.2015.01.021)
- Conference Paper: 10.4184/ASJ.2017.11.S1.S1