Dr. Kaushal Kishor Yadav is an extensively trained Cancer Surgeon working at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram with experience of more than 10 years. Alumni of MS (Surgery) from PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana, India and M.Ch (Surgical Oncology) from Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai, India which is one of the apex hospitals for cancer care in Asia. He was working with some of the best hospitals in India that include TMH - Mumbai, Max Hospital, Fortis Hospital and Paras Hospital.
- MS (General Surgery)
- MCh – Surgical Oncology
Post held in past
- Consultant - Surgical Oncology W Pratiksha Hospital, Max Hospital, Paras Hospital
Fields of Experience
- Surgical Oncology
Awards & Recognition
- First Rank in MS surgery
- Marquin’s World Who’s Who Listee
- Health Icon Best Surgical Oncologist Award 2019
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Life Member Association of Surgeons of India (FL 30948).
- Lifetime Member International Hepatopancreaticobiliary Association (IHPBA)- Indian Chapter (611).
- Active member Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons (4811)
- Lifetime member Indian Association of Surgical Oncologist (Y0004)
- Life member Association of Gynae Oncology of India (990)
- Life member Indian Society of Peritoneal Surface Malignacies
- Life member Indian Medical Association
- Kaushal Yadav, Sharan Chaudhary. Latissimus Dorsi Muscle Onlay Flap Postesophagectomy Leakage with Mediastinitis and Failed Stenting. Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2020-02-04, DOI: 1007/s13193-020-01045-2
- Kaushal Yadav et al. Portocaval paraganglioma: First case report and review of literature. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer. First Online: 17 January 2017, DOI: 10.1007/s12029-017-9917-x.
- Kaushal Yadav, Left Hepatectomy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma left liver with underlying cirrhosis and portal hypertension. Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2018-04-11, DOI:17352/2455-2283.000050
- Kaushal Yadav , Shailesh Shrikhande, Mahesh Goel. Posthepatectomy Liver Failure, Journal of GI cancer, December 2014. DOI: 1007/s12029-014-9646-3
- Kaushal yadav, Rakesh Minhas. Radical penectomy: procedure details of an uncommonly performed procedure for carcinoma penis and review of literature. Cancer Reports and Reviews 2018. DOI: 15761/crr.1000149
- Kaushal Yadav et al. Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection: an update in testicular malignancies. Clinical and Translational Oncology, July 2017, Volume 19, Issue 7, pp 793–798
- Kaushal Yadav etal. Simultaneous bilateral laparoscopic adrenalectomy for pheochromocytoma in Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) syndrome: case report with review literature, International journal of surgical case reports; Volume 5, Issue 8, 2014, Pages 487–490.
- Kaushal Yadav etal. Prevalence of Functional Problems After Oral Cavity Malignancy Treatment at a Tertiary Center: Utilizing PSS HN (Performance Status Scale for Head and Neck) Scale. Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery; June 2015; Date: 04 Jun 2015.
- Kamlesh Verma; Kaushal Yadav. Functional Imaging In Carcinoma Thyroid, International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, Volume 2, Issue3, March-2013 ISSN 2278-7763.
- Kiran Yadav, Kaushal Yadav, Sabhyata Gupta. HPV vaccination; International Journal of Medical Research Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(4): 1799-1803.
- Kaushal Yadav et al. Evaluation of POSSUM and P-POSSUM as a tool for prediction of surgical outcomes in the Indian population, Australasian Medical Journal [AMJ]; 2011, 4, 7, 366-373.
Key Procedures Performed
- CRS + HIPEC Surgery
- Breast conservation Surgery/Mastectomy with Reconstruction
- Gynae Oncology (Ovary, Uterus, Cervix)
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Thoracic Oncology (Lung, Mediastinum)
- Hepatobiliary Oncology (Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Spleen)
- Gastrointestinal Oncology (esophagus, Stomach, Colon, Rectum, Intestine)
- Uro Oncology (kidney, Adrenal, Prostate, Urinary Bladder, Testis)
- Preventive Oncology (Cancer Screening)