Dr. Anurag Saxena has been in the field of Neurosurgery for past 15 years. He did his MCh neurosurgery from prestigious GB Pant Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. After completion of his training in India, he moved to the United Kingdom, where he did his FRCS in Neurosurgery from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Fellowship in Spine Surgery and Paediatric Neurosurgery. He has returned to India and Joined Apollo Hospital Indore in July 2016 where he established neurosurgery unit as a center of excellence. He has vast national and International experience in his field
Field of Expertise
- Minimally invasive spine and brain surgeries
- Neuro oncology (brain and spine tumors)
- Pediatric neurosurgery brain, spine and CVJ Craniofacial
- Endoscopic brain and spine surgeries
- Functional spine surgeries
- Skull Base Surgery
Fellowships and Awards
- Fellowship in spine surgery, Lancashire Teaching Hospital, Preston (U.K)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurosurgery, Royal Liverpool Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool (U.K)
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (U.K)
- Research work published as original research article by British Journal Neurosurgery
- Society of British Neurological Surgeries Royal College of Surgeries of Edinburgh (U.K)
- Neurological Society of India Delhi Neurological Association
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon and Spine Surgeon Apollo Hospital, Indore
- Senior Spinal Fellow Neurosurgery - Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Trust, Preston U.K
- Senior Clinical Fellow Neurosurgery - University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, U.K.
- Specialist Registrar Neurosurgery- University Hospital North Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, U.K.
- Senior Clinical Fellow Pediatric Neurosurgery -Alder Hey Children Hospital & Charity, NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool, U.K.
- Clinical Attachment-University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust,Coventry, U.K.
- Post M.Ch. Senior Registrar-Department of Neurosurgery, G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Senior Registrar-Department of Neurosurgery, G. B. Pant Hospital New Delhi
- India Assistant Professor -Department of Surgery, Index Medical College and Hospital, Indore (MP)
- India Registrar-Department of Neurosurgery, Bombay Hospital Indore (MP), India