Dr. Sahil Kohli, with expertise in the field of stroke, and headache, epilepsy serves as a Neurology Consultant in Narayana Superspeciality hospital in Gurugram. He has marked an indelible name as the best neurologist doctor in Gurugram for his expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of all the diseases, problems, and disorders correlated with the central and peripheral nervous system. Neurology is a branch of science that requires immediate medical care in the initial stages. Delaying the treatment may create insurmountable barriers for your health.
Dr. Sahil Kohli is diligently working to accomplish his aim to propagate awareness for neuro-related disorders. He aims to encourage and educate people across the nation to comprehend the signs and initiate timely treatment through his programs and sessions. He has three years of experience in DM training in Neurology at CMC Vellore and later worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology CMC Vellore, a One-year fellowship in Stroke neurology at AIIMS. All of this involved training in diagnosis, management of neurological problems with special intrest in stroke intervention (Thrombolysis) and Neuro Rehabilitation. These are the reasons for which Dr. Sahil Kohli becomes one of the top neurologists in Gurugram.
On top of that, Dr. Sahil Kolhi, the best neurologist doctor in Gurugram, has potent knowledge and experience in treating acute stroke and subtyping of subacute cases at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital. Narayana has the best neurologist doctors in Gurugram from the nation, each passed out from renowned institutions (from parts of the world), to make healthcare facilities seem universal.
Dr. Sahil Kolhi, a neuro physician in Gurugram, is a part of many academic and elementary societies. He has also marked his presence in the Management of Intracerebral Hemorrhage. IAN Textbook Published in 2017. He always attends national and international courses to upgrade himself and educate people about current medical trends and innovations. On the other hand, he is a person of moral values who listens to the problems of his patients and their caregivers, with generosity and patience. People from the nooks of the country approach him to wean themself off the unhealthy diet and lifestyle. He has a strong knowledge of multiple languages, including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil & Bangali, to help give consultation to different patients.
- 3 years DM training in Neurology at CMC Vellore later worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Neurology CMC Vellore, One-year fellowship in Stroke neurology at AIIMS which involved training in dignosis, management and intervention (Thrombolysis) of Stroke patients with Neuro Rehabilitation.
- English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil & Bangali
- Stroke - Diagnosis
- Management and Intervention (Thrombolysis)
- Rehabiltation and Secondary prevention
- Inflammtory diseases of the Nervous System
- Headache and Disorders of Skeletal muscle
- Peripheral Nerves and NMJ (Neuro Muscular Junction)
Affiliations (Professional Memberships) & Certifications
- Life Member of Association of Physicians In India
- Associate Member of IAN (Indian Academy of Neurology)
- Clinical profile and outcome of autoimmune encephalitis in children and adolescents: Retrospective study at International congress in child Neurology 2016, Chennai, India.
- Analysis of status Epileptics in a Tertiary centre over a period of 5 years. IANCON, Kolkata 2016.
- Clinical profile, systemic associations, and outcomes of patients with idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) in a tertiary referral centre in Southern India. IANCON. Kolkata 2016.
- One-year descriptive analysis of strokes admitted in a Tertiary care centre casualty within 24 hours of onset. Indian National Stroke Congress Amritsar 2017.
- Descriptive analysis of reperfusion strategies in acute stroke admitted in a tertiary care centre. IANCON 2017, Chennai.
- Acute stroke in very elderly: Risk factors, management, and immediate clinical outcomes. IANCON 2017. Chennai.
- Sahil Kohli, et al, Study of refractory status epilepticus from a tertiary care center. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. Year 2017 Volume 20 Issue2 116-121.
- Sahil Kohli, Vivek Mathew. Early complex Hyperkinetic movement disorder with POLG Mitochondrial mutation. Tamil Nadu Med E-journal ( Accepted for publication).
- J.P. Singh, Sahil Kohli, et al, Prevalence of Microalbuminuria and Proteinuria in Patients with HIV/AIDS in Jammu. Vol. 13 No.2, April-June 2011.
- JP.Singh, Sahil Kohli, Arti Devi et al, Serum Magnesium Level in COPD Patients Attending A Tertiary Hospital - A Cross-Sectional Study. Vol. 14 No. 4, Oct -December 2012.