Dr. Rajat Chopra is working as a Consultant in Neurology He is an experienced, hardworking and sincere neurologist with an overall experience of 6 years post-medicine and over 3 years of experience post-DNB in the field of neurology. His areas of interest are stroke, headache, epilepsy, dementia and mainly movement disorders including Parkinson's disease.
Post held in past
- Associate consultant-Neurology, Fortis Hospital - Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
Fields of Expertise
- Stroke - Diagnosis, Subtyping, Risk factor evaluation, Primary prevention and management including Intervention
- (Thrombolysis), Rehabilitation and Secondary prevention.
- Evaluation and management of Refractory Epilepsy and Pediatric Epilepsy Syndrome
- Inflammatory diseases of the Nervous System (MS, NMO, CNS Vasculitis)
- Headache: Migraine and Other Headache Disorders
- Nerve and Muscle Disorder including Neuromuscular Junction Disorder (Myasthenia Gravis)
- Parkinson's Disease and other Movement Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Botulinum Toxin for Movement Disorders, Spasticity and Chronic Migraine
- Deep Brain Stimulation Programming
- Neuroelectrophysiology (NCV, EMG, EEG, RNST, VEP, BERA)