Dr. Deepak Kumar Panigrahi completed his MBBS and internship from SCB Medical College, Cuttack, one of the premier institute of Odisha. He then pursued his post graduation degree in Internal Medicine from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. He did his superspecialisation degree in Nephrology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi where he was actively involved in the care of patients with various kidney diseases and of kidney transplant recipients. He then worked as a fellow in Renal Transplant Unit in Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket actively participating in variety of transplant cases.
Currently he is working as an Associate Consultant in the department of Nephrology in Narayana Super Speciality Hospital, Gurgaon.
- MBBS – SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha
- MD (Medicine) – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- DM (Nephrology) - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Renal Transplant- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
Fields of Expertise
- Adult Nephrology and Renal Transplantation
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Society of Nephrology
Publication (Original Research):
- Panigrahi DK, Chaudhury D. Spot Urine Albumin Creatinine Ratio can be a Predictor of Cognitive Function in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Indian J Nephrol. 2021 Jul-Aug;31(4):377-382.
Key Procedures Performed
- Hemodialysis catheter insertion
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter insertion
- Native and graft kidney Biopsy
Key Diseases managed
- Adult Kidney Diseases
- AKI, CKD
- Renal Transplant
Hindi, English, Odia