Dr. Gaurav Dhaka is a well-trained microbiologist. He passed his MD in Microbiology from the prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in the year 2013. He was then selected as a Senior Resident in the same college. After his Senior Residency, he has worked as a consultant in Lifeline Lab in Green Park Extension, New Delhi and Assistant Consultant in Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- MBBS: Goa Medical College, Goa
- MD Microbiology: Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
Post held in past
- Consultant Microbiology, Lifeline Lab, Green Park Extension, New Delhi
- Assistant Consultant, Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Member of Harayana Medical Council(Registration No. HN 18081)
- Current trends in opportunistic infections in children living with HIV/AIDS in a tertiary care hospital in Northern India.
- Indian J Sex Transm Dis AIDS . Jul-Dec 2017;38(2):142-146. doi: 10.4103/2589-0557.216992
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Website development
- Logo development
- Molecular Microbiology