Dr. Singh after did his MBBS from Pune university and MD from Rajasthan University. He has completed his training in the management of cancer patients at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai. He did his DM (Medical Oncology) and then worked as a consultant at TMH, Mumbai with the solid tumor-working group before joining Max group of hospitals. He worked with Max Healthcare for five years. Thereafter he was heading the department of Medical Oncology at HCG cancer center, Delhi. He has vast experience in managing solid and hemato-lymphoid tumors with special interest in breast, lung and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Singh has more than 40 publications in national and international journals of high impact factor. He has also attended and presented various scientific papers in national and international journals. His last organization was ARTEMIS hospitals where he worked as Sr. Consultant and Unit head for two and half years before joining NARAYANA Group.
Dr. Randeep Singh, comprehends the role of personalized medicine in the elimination of cancer. His updated knowledge and dynamic thought process has powered him to deal with various cancer patients and their caregivers in his career. Having worked for more than a decade, under various prestigious institutions in India, he has gained vast experience in performing Chemotherapy, targeted therapy, intraperitoneal, intrathecal chemotherapy and Immunotherapy for cancer patients, He understands the needs of the patients and the challenges of their caregivers. Add on to this, Dr. Randeep Singh can provide consultation to the patients in three different languages, including Punjabi, Hindi, and English.
- MBBS- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
- DM (Medical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- ECMO : European Certified Medical Oncology
- FCCP: Fellow American Chest Physicians
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Editor in Chief for International Journal of Molecular & Immuno- oncology
- Executive Member of ICON (Indian Co-Operative Oncology Network)
- Jt. Secretary of ISMPO (Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology)
- Executive Member of Delhi Oncology Forum
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Fields of Expertise
- Chemotherapy: Intravenous/ Intrathecal / Intraperitoneal
- Target therapy
- Precision Oncology
Awards & Recognition
- 2014 by Indian cooperative oncology network for 2nd in Geriatric oncology case presentation
- 2011 by Mumbai Hematology Group for 2nd in hematology quiz at national level.
- 2006 by National Neonatology Forum for 1st in neonatology quiz at state level.
- 2006 by Indian Academy pediatrics for 1st in post graduate quiz at state level.
- 2006 by Indian Academy pediatrics for 2nd in paper presentation at state level.
- 2000 distinction awarded in biochemistry, surgery and ophthalmology by BVDU, Pune in MBBS.