Trained at one of the highest volume centers for urology in India and has had the experience of working with some of the Stalwarts in endourology, reconstructive urology, andrology and kidney transplant. Has successfully operated very complex cases of kidney stones. Actively involved in academics with many international and national research paper publications. Up to date with recent practice guidelines with evidence based management approach. Fluent in managing and operating all sorts of urological diseases.
Posts Held in the past
Associate Consultant, FMRI, Gurgaon
Consultant Urology, Kota Heart and Multispeciality Hospital, Kota
Senior Resident, Urology- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
M.S, FAGE, MCh- Urology and Kidney Transplant
Scholar - Robotic Surgeons Council of India
Fields of Expertise
- Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Prostate and Stone Surgeries
- Kidney Transplant With Lap Donor Nephrectomy
- Urethral Stricture Surgeries
Awards & Recognition
- Best Paper- Runners Up, Mumbai Urological Society Annual Conference, 2015
- Scholarship- Robotic Surgeons Council Of India, 2017
Professional Memberships& Certifications
Member of Urological Society of India
Publication (Original Research):
1.Fever and sepsis following PCNL: A review of 580 patients. (Original Article) Urology Annals (Pubmed Indexed)
2.Reconstruction of Female Urethra with Tubularized Anterior Vaginal Flap Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2016 Jul, Vol-10(7): PC01-PC03 (Pubmed indexed)
3.“ Spiral-Cap” ileocystoplasty for bladder augmentation and ureteric reimplant.
4. Early metastasis to anterior abdominal wall following radical cystectomy: A rare presentation. Urology Annals ( Pubmed Indexed Urol Ann 2016;8:394-6.)
5. Acute appendicitis presenting as chest pain, International Journal of surgery case reports (Pubmed Indexed) 2012 ; 3(4)
6.A rare case of functional extra-adrenal urinary bladder paraganglioma in a nineteen year old female managed with partial cystectomy with ureteric re-implant in a multidisciplinary approach. AACE Clinical Case Reports (Pubmed indexed)
Key Procedures Performed
- More than 1000 cases of kidney, ureter and bladder stones by minimally invasive means.
- Hundreds of prostate surgeries (endoscopic, laparoscopic and open)
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, kidney transplant
- Endoscopic and reconstructive surgeries of urethral stricture disease
- Minimally invasive surgeries for cancers of kidney, bladder and prostate.