Arun K. Bableshwar completed MBBS from KIMS Hubli in 2000 and MD (Pediatric) from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Mumbai and later did his Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology from Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Cardiac Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore. He has also Completed Member Royal College of Pediatric and Child Health (MRCPCH) from UK. He has Performed 500 cases of pediatric cardiac interventions like device closure of ASD/VSD/PDA and also Balloon Valvuloplasty for pulmonary Aortic Valve and Coarctation. He also Performs Fetal Echo for diagnosis of Congenital Heart Diseases in Pregnancy. He has Performed first Case of Percutaneous Permanent Pacemaker Implantation in child of 6 years in 2013.
Fields of Expertise
- Pediatric Cardiac Interventions.
Key Procedures Performed
- Device Closures: ASD/PDA/VSD & Balloon Valvuloplasty.
Awards & Recognition
- IAP Dharwad District – Commendation in 2013.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Member : Ped Cardiac Society, India.
- Member : National Neonatology Forum, India.
- 5 in International Journal
- 10 in National Journal
Posts Held in the past
- 2012-2014 Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist at SDM Narayana Heart Centre, Dharwad.
- 2015-2017 Associate Consultant in Dubai Specialist Hospital, Dubai.
- 2017-2019 Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist MKCC Bahrain Defense Force Hospital, Bahrain.
English, Hindi and Kannada