Dr Manjunath S Pandit completed his MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Chitradurga-Karnataka in 2012. He completed his MD (Paediatric Medicine) from SMS Medical College Jaipur in 2017 and DM(Cardiology) from BJMC (UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology) Gujarat University, Ahmedabad in 2020 respectively.
Dr Manjunath S Pandit has rich experience working as a Consultant Cardiologist at various Hospitals like UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology, Ahmedabad(June2020-Dec2020)& Indiana Hospital and Heart Institute Mangaluru (Dec2020-May2022).
He is one of the youngest doctors in the country to pursue & complete DM Cardiology at the age of 29yrs. He was awarded two Gold Medals for Ranking 1st in DM Cardiology for the state of Gujarat.
He has Performed over 5000 Procedures, over 2000 Coronary Angioplasties, 200+ Device Closures & 15+ TAVI/TAVR.
- MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Post held in past
- Senior Resident (2017-2020) - UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology, Ahmedabad
- Interventional Cardiologist (June2020-Dec2020) - UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology, Ahmedabad
- Interventional Cardiologist (December 2020 – May 2022) - Indiana Hospital & Heart Institute, Mangalore
Fields of Expertise
- Coronary angiogram and angioplasty, Complex PTCA, LMCA PCI, Permanent pacemaker implantation, PDA, ASD & VSD/VSR device closure
Awards & Recognition
- Dr Shrenik Shah Gold Medal for ranking 1st in DM CARDIOLOGY at the state level, Gujarat University 69th Convocation – 2021
- Nathubhai H Patel Gold medal for academic excellence - Gujarat University 69th Convocation – 2021
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Primary PCI in late presenting (12-48 hours) Stable MI Outcomes assessed by SPECT
- Effects of Tomotherapy on LAD artery & Assessment by Echocardiography.
Key Procedures Performed
- CAROTID PTA, TAVR/TAVI, AICD, OCT and IVUS guided PCI
Rare/ Unique Skills
- DEVICE CLOSURES/Left main PCI
- Adult & Peadiatric Cardiology
Kannada, Hindi, English & Gujarati