Dr Roli Munshi started her postgraduate training (MD) in paediatrics at Manipal University in 2004. Subsequently, she moved to the United Kingdom for higher studies & training. For over a decade, she has gained extensive experience in paediatrics and neonatology in the United Kingdom. She has trained and worked at world-renowned hospitals in London, UK. Dr Roli Munshi has also attained a highly coveted post-graduate degree (MRCPCH) in the UK.
Dr Munshi returned to India to be close to her family. Dr Munshi believes in the holistic care of her patients. She has a special interest in raising health awareness about common illnesses and child nutrition. She also contributes as a guest writer and blogger for various parental education websites.
- MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India - Feb 2004
- MD (Paediatrics), Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India - April 2007
- Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh),UK – Feb 2013
Post held in past
- Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist at Yatharth Superspecialty Hospital, Noida
- Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatologist, D-Care health care, New Delhi – 49
- Senior Registrar Paediatric Endocrinology at Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel Road, London, UK.
- Senior Registrar, General Paediatrics & Community Paediatrics at Queen’s Hospital, Romford, Essex, UK.
- Senior Registrar - Neonatology at Queen’s Hospital, Romford, Essex, UK.
- Senior Registrar - Community Paediatrics at Newham University Hospital, Newham, London, UK
- Senior Registrar – Neonatology at Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel Road, London, UK.
- Royal London Hospital is a tertiary care children’s hospital with a Level 3 NICU in London.
- Senior Registrar - Paediatric Emergency Medicine at Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel Road, London, UK
- Registrar Paediatric Immunology at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Great Ormond Street, London, UK.
- Registrar Neonatology Level 2 at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital, Basildon, Essex, UK.
- Registrar General paediatrics at Calderdale Hospital, Calderdale, Yorkshire, UK.
- Registrar General Paediatrics / Metabolic Diseases at Bradford Royal Infirmary, Bradford, Yorkshire, UK.
- Registrar Neonatology & Paediatric surgery at Hull Royal Infirmary, Hull, Yorkshire, UK.
- Registrar Neonatology Level 2 at Leicester General Hospital, Leicester, UK.
- MD, Paediatrics at Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka, India.
Fields of Expertise
- Child Specialist
Key Procedures Performed
- Infant & Child nutrition
- Vaccination/ Immunization
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Health Checkup (Pediatric)
- Viral Fever Treatment
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Newborn Care
- Growth & Development Evaluation / Management