Fields of Expertise
Pediatric orthopedics, Pediatric spine deformities, Trauma, Arthroscopy and Joint replacement.
Awards & Recognition
- Presented Paper on my thesis in Asia Pacific Orthopedic Association (APOA 2012), Delhi in Oct 2012 and Delhi Orthopedic Association Conference (DOACON 2012) in Nov 2012.
- Took active participation in Workshop on the principles and practice of orthopedic research and publication at UCMS and GTBH in Dec 2010.
- Completed AO Basic trauma course in Sept 2016.
- Did Oral Presentation on ‘ Multi Drug Resistant Spinal Tuberculosis: A series of 27 Cases’ in SICOT 2017 (South Africa).
- Presented an eposter on ‘ Anterior Three Window Transverse Approach to elbow’ in SICOT 2017 (South Africa).
Professional Memberships& Certifications
- Delhi Medical Council.
- Haryana Medical Council.
- Indian Orthopedic association.
- Delhi Orthopedic Association.
- Ireland Medical Council.
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (England).
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Member of International Society of for Knowledge for surgeons on arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA).
English, Hindi and Punjabi
- Monoarticular Poncet Disease after Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Rare Case Report and Review of Literature Paritosh Garg, MD; Nikhil Gupta, MD, MBBS; Mohit Arora, MS Perm J 2016 Summer;20(3):15-199.
- Mohit Kumar Arora. MONOSTOTIC FIBROUS DYSPLASIA OF THE PROXIMAL PHALANX OF LEFT HAND: A CASE REPORT. Prog Orthop Sci. 2016; 2(3): 35-36.
- Arora MK, Madaan E. LIPOMA OF THE RING FINGER IN A YOUNG FEMALE: CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF LITERATURE. Prog Orthop Sci. 2016; 2(4): 37-39.
- Kumar MA, Madaan E (2017) Dorsal Dislocation of Medial Cuneiform along with Lisfranc Injury: approach to a Rare Injury. J Clin Exp Orthop 3: 30. doi:10.4172/2471-8416.100030.
- Mohit KA, Madaan E (2017) Complex Elbow Dislocation with Ipsilateral Proximal Third Radius Fracture: Comparison of Outcome of Two Cases Managed Differently. J Clin Exp Orthop 3:35. doi:10.4172/2471-8416.100035.
- Arora MK, Madaan E. Open vertical sagittal fracture patella with fracture lateral condyle femur: approach to a rare injury. Journal of Emergency Practice and Trauma 2018; 4(1): 48-50. doi: 10.15171/jept.2017.01.
Dr. Mohit Arora did his graduation from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. Subsequently, he went on to do his post graduation from the University college of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi. He then did his senior residency for three years in the same hospital. He also worked in BJRM and LBS hospitals in Delhi. After completing his Senior residency, he worked as an orthopedic lead in fitness reality show, India' s Asli Champion, hosted by Sunil Shetty. He then completed his fellowship in shoulder arthroplasty and arthroscopy from Royal Derby Hospital , Uk. He then did surgical fellowship in Hip and knee arthroplasty and arthroscopy in University Kerry Hospital, Ireland under Mr. John Rice. He then joined in Our lady children hospital, Dublin Ireland where he worked in pediatric orthopedics for a year. Dr Mohit has always shown care to his patients. He is very passionate about his work. He has an impeccable style of working and is empathic to his patients. He is currently working in Narayana hospital, Gurugram, as a full time consultant. He has around 9 years of experience in the field of orthopedics. He cleared The prestigious MRCS exam from Royal college of Surgeons, England in February 2017. He was also awarded the degree of Dip SICOT in South Africa after clearing the exam in December 2017.
Key Procedures Performed
- Have performed various simple and complex surgeries for upper and lower extremity trauma and deformity correction especially in neglected trauma.
- Have done Hemi replacements of hip independently and assisted in various Total hip replacement surgeries.
- Have assisted in Arthroscopy and Spine surgeries.
- Have assisted in various CLUB FOOT corrective surgeries and DISLOCATED HIP surgeries in Pediatric orthopedics.