- MCh – Neurosurgery, MS – General Surgery, MBBS
Post held in past
- Consultant - Neurosurgery and Neuro-intervention, Institute of Brain and Spine, Jaipur (28.8.2019 – till date)
- Associate Consultant - Neurosciences (Neurosurgery and Neuro-intervention), Narayana Super-speciality Hospital, Gurugram (01.11.18 – 26.08.19)
- Senior Resident – Neurosurgery, GB Pant Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (01.08.18 to 30.10.18)
- Senior Resident – Neurosurgery, GB Pant Postgraduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (01.08.15 to 31.07.18)
- Senior Resident – Neurosurgery, AIIMS Trauma Centre (January 2015 – July 2015)
- Senior Resident - General Surgery, Max Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon (May 2014 – December 2014)
- Senior Resident - General Surgery, ESI Hospital, Gurgaon (August 2013 – March 2014)
- Resident Doctor (PG student) - General Surgery, Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer (30.06.10 to 29.06.13)
Fields of Experience
- Neurosurgery and Neuro-intervention
- Dutta, Gautam & Shah, Ankit & Garg, Manish & Gupta, Robin & Singhal, Ghanshyam & Singh, Daljit & Jagetia, Anita & Singh, Hukum & Srivastava, Arvind & Saran, Ravindra. (2019). Complex spinal dysraphism: myelomenigocele associated with dorsal bony spur, split cord malformation type I, syringomyelia, lipoma and tethered cord. British Journal of Neurosurgery. 1-3. 10.1080/02688697.2019.1584660. Variations in split cord malformation (SCM) are known. However, association of SCM type I with myelomeningocele along with same level dorsal bony spur has not been described previously. We report a 1-year-old male child who presented with these findings with associated syringomyelia, lipoma and tethered cord.
- Dutta, Gautam & Gupta, Robin & Garg, Manish & Singh, Daljit & Singh, Hukum & Srivastava, ArvindK & Jagetia, Anita. (2018). Giant parieto-occipital lobe pediatric gliosarcoma: Report of a rare entity and review of literature. Surgical Neurology International. 9. 111. 10.4103/sni.sni_31_18.
- Dutta, Gautam & Sachdeva, Deepashu & Singh, Daljit & Saran, Ravindra & Reddy, Ajay & Mohd, Iqbal & Garg, Manish. (2018). Dural-based posterior fossa giant cavernous hemangioma masquerading as hemangiopericytoma. Česká a slovenská neurologie a neurochirurgie. 81/114. 95-97. 10.14735/amcsnn201895.
- Garg, Manish & Bodeliwala, Shaam & Kumar, Vikas & Jagetia, Anita. (2017). Incidental finding of an accessory middle cerebral artery in a patient with multiple aneurysms. Neurology India. 65. 1198. 10.4103/neuroindia.NI_280_17.
- Ansari, MTariq & Shah, Ankit & Garg, Manish & Singh, Daljit. (2017). Management of brain tumour-related epilepsy: Rationale for labelling the first line medications. Neurology India. 65. 921. 10.4103/neuroindia.NI_423_17.
- Garg, Manish & Sachdeva, Deepashu & Patel, Ketan & Jagetia, Anita & Srivastava, A.. (2017). Post V-P shunt surgical site EDH an uncommon complication: case report. Romanian Neurosurgery. 31. 10.1515/romneu-2017-0043.
- Garg, Manish & Mangal, Abha & Tak, Harsh & Singh, Dharmendra & Soni, Atul. (2015). Isolated large primary splenic hydatid cyst: A case report. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease. 5. S178-S180. 10.1016/S2222-1808(15)60884-2.
- Singh, Kumkum & Singh, Amit & Vidyarthi, Shivaji & Garg, Manish. (2013). Complete pancreatic transection associated with splenic injury resulting from blunt trauma. Indian Journal of Medical Specialities. 5. 10.7713/ijms.2013.0026.