Dr.RaajitChanana, Consultant – Medical Oncology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital has and experience of 5 years in this field. He has completed his DM - Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2017, MD - Internal Medicine from University of Delhi in 2014and MBBS from University of Delhi in 2010. He is European Certified Medical Oncologist. He is credited with many publications in national and international journals and has participated in clinical trials.
• Delhi Medical Council
• Medical Council of India
• Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology
• European Society of Medical Oncology
• American Society of Clinical Oncology
• Unusual Extramedullary Presentation of Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia – A Case Report Hasmukh Jain, Manju Sengar, Hari Menon, Tanuja Shet, RaajitChanana, Uma Dangi. Manipal Journal of Medical Sciences. June 2016. Vol-1.46-48
• Ceritinib in anaplastic lymphoma-positive non small cell lung cancer among patients who were previously exposed to crizotinib: Experienced from Indian Subcontinent. Joshi AP, Chandrakanth MV, Noronha V, Patil V, Chougule A, Chanana R, Kumar Prabhash, South Asian Journal of Cancer. Dec 2017.
• ROS1 rearranged non small cell lung cancer and crizotinib: An Indian experience, Noronha V, Chandrakanth MV, Joshi AP, Patil V, Chougule A, Mahajan A, Janu AK, Chanana R, Prabhash K. Indian J Cancer. 2017 Apr-Jun;54(2):436-438
• Evolving role of immunotherapy in head and neck cancers - A systemic review. Chanana R, Noronha V, Joshi A, Patil V, Prabhash K. Journal and Neck Physicians and Surgeons. 2018. July;6(1):12-17
• Pleural Mass. Chanana R, Noronha V, Patil V, Joshi A, Prabhash K. Cancer Research Statistics and Treatment. Accepted for publication
Abstracts and Posters
• Results of a phase II randomized controlled clinical trial comparing efficacy of cabazitaxel versus docetaxel as second-line or above therapy inrecurrent head and neck cancer. Amit Joshi, Vijay Maruti Patil, Vanita Noronha, Sachin Dhumal, Arun Chandrasekharan, Nikhil Pande, Chandrakanth MV, Vikas Talreja, DilipVallathol, Sujay Srinivas, RaajitChanana, Kushal Gupta, Sangeetha Parthiban, Kumar Prabhash: ASCO 2017 Annual Meeting.
• A Retrospective Cohort Study to Evaluate the Outcomes of Multiple Myeloma Treated in a Tertiary Care Centre from India. RaajitChanana, Manju Sengar, Hasmukh Jain, NavinKhattry, BhausahebBagal, Deepa Philip, Sachin Punatar, Anant Gokarn. Menon Hari, Mangesh Kadam, PreetiPawaskar. International Myeloma Conference 2017.
• Differential Efficacy of Gefitinib in Exon 19 or Exon 21 Mutated Adenocarcinoma Lung Topic: EGFR Biomarkers Alok Goel, Amit Joshi, Vijay Patil, Vanita Noronha, Anuradha Chougule, Abhishek Mahajan, Amit Janu, Rajiv Kaushal, Supriya Goud, Sucheta More, AshayKarpe, Anant Ramaswamy, Nikhil Pande, Arun Chandrasekharan, Vikas Talreja, RaajitChanana,,Kumar Prabhash. World Lung Conference 2016.
• QOL Analysis of a phase II randomized controlled clinical trial comparing efficacy of Cabazitxel versus Docetaxel as second line or above in recurrent and metastatic head and neck cancer. R. Chanana, V. Noronha, A. Joshi, V. Patil, S. Dhumal , A. Bhattacharya 4 , A. Chandrasekharan, N. Pande, V.T. Talreja, S. Turkar 1 , S. Shrirangwar 1 , K.Prabhash. ESMO Asia 2017 P.
• A Randomized Phase III study of gefitinib or Combination chemotherapy in EGFR mutated advanced lung adenocarcinoma, Vijay Maruti Patil, Vanita Noronha, Amit Joshi, Anuradha Bharat Choughule, Atanu Bhattacharjee, Rajiv Kumar, Supriya Goud, Sucheta More, Anant Ramaswamy, AshayKarpe, Nikhil Pande, Arun Chandrasekharan, Alok Goel, Vikas Talreja, Abhishek Mahajan, Amit Janu, NilenduPurandare, RaajitChanana,KumarPrabhash. Lung Cancer Update Mumbai 2017.
• Treatment outcomes of Advanced Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma treated in a tertiary care centre. RaajitChanana, Vanita Noronha, Amit Joshi, Vijay Patil, Dipti Nakti, Kumar Prabhash. ICON 2018-Kochi.
• A retrospective cohort study to evaluate the epidemiology and treatment outcomes of Advanced Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma treated with in a tertiary care centre from India. RaajitChanana, Vanita Noronha, Amit Joshi, Vijay Patil, Dipti Nakti, Kumar Prabhash. JSMO-2018.Kobe-Japan.