He is an alumnus of SETH GS medical college & KEM hospital where he did his MBBS. He then went to do his general surgery training at PD Hinduja hospital Mumbai. Post which he did his M.Ch Urology. He is a Master of 3 Dimension laparoscopy and laser surgeries. He is one of the first urology surgeons in Rajasthan to start a female urology department dealing specifically with urological complaints of females. He has rendered his services in Cooper hospital Mumbai & Hinduja Mahim Mumbai. His MAS team (Dr C P Singh and Dr Chitra Champawat) at Kota has performed many successful combined surgeries including PCNL and TLH; PCNL and LAP CHOLECYSTECTOMY in the same anaesthesia. He has been a presenter at the Washington conference of the society of paediatric urology. He had published his works in many international and national journals.
- M.Ch (Genitourinary Surgery)
- DNB (General Surgery)
Post held in past
- Consultant urologist at Abhiyutthanam laparoscopic centre KOTA (Rajasthan)
Fields of Expertise
- Endourology: URS/ RIRS/ PCNL/ ESWL TURP and laser surgeries of the prostate, and urinary bladder tumour ( TURBT ).
- Uro Oncology: All Genito-urinary Cancers involving Adrenal Gland, Kidney, Ureter, Prostate, Advanced Cancer Bladder by Laparoscopically or Endoscopically.
- Reconstructive Urology: PUJ Obstruction, VUR, Obstructed Mega Ureters, Undescended Testis of both Paediatric and adults by Minimal Invasive Laparoscopic Technique.
- Urogynaecology: Female stress incontinence surgery with TVT –O tape and Bladder prolapse correction with laparoscopic repair.
- Andrology and Male infertility treatment: TESA, TESE, PESA, MICRO TESE, NSV reversal surgery.
- Urethral stricture: urethroplasty.
Awards & Recognition
- Paper presented in AUA at international society of paediatric urology on congenital anterior urethra valve (at Washington 2020)
- Best paper in MASICON 2015 on Giant cystic hepatic metastasis as the First Manifestation of a Nonfunctioning pancreatic Neuroendocrine tumour
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Member of USI &NZUSI
- Member of AUA (American urology association)
- Rare biliary cystic tumours: a series of biliary cystadenoma and cystadenocarcinoma: annals of hepatology MAY-JUNE VOL NO. 3, 2016.
- Urachal cyst in adulthood: a case report with detailed laparoscopic management and review of the literature. International Surgery Journal 2020 Sep;7(9):3124-3126
Key Procedures Performed
- TVT -O tape
- URS -laser
- enblock TURBT
- Buccaneers mucosa urethroplasty
- LAPAROSCOPIC PYELOPLASTY
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy (partial /radical)
- Micro TESE
Rare/ Unique Skills
- Female pelvic surgeries for prolapse and urinary issues.
Hindi, English, Marwari