Dr. Gaurav Jain is working as Consultant – Internal Medicine at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi. He has vast experience in treating patients in India and abroad. He has worked with many hospitals of national repute. Apart from general Medicine, Dr. Jain has shown successful results in Rheumatology as well. His area of medical expertise lies in the treatment of Internal Medicine, Seasonal Illnesses, Diabetes Mellitus and Rheumatology. Dr. Gaurav Jain has various research papers under his name.
Posts Held in the past
• Internal Medicine, Consultant- Metro Hospital and Multispeciality Institute, Sector 11, Noida.
• Internal Medicine, Consultant - Max Balaji Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi.
• Endocrinology and Metabolic Disorders, Junior Consultant- Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital and University College of Medicine, Delhi.
• Internal Medicine, Consultant - Ojjus Goodwill Hospital and Research Center, Delhi.
• Internal Medicine, Consultant- Stanford Hospital, California.
• Internal Medicine, Consultant- VA Hospital, California.
Professional Memberships& Certifications
• Membership of Royal College of Physicians, London (UK).
• Membership of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Dublin.
• Membership of The Endocrine Society, NY.
• Membership of Medical Council of India (MCI)
English and Hindi
• Sharma Vinod, Yadava O.P., Ruchi, Jain Gaurav, Arora A.P., Gupta L.C., Mishra Rekha… Use of Tenecteplase for left sided prosthetic valve thrombosis… Journal of Thrombosis and Thrombolysis… 2011 Aug.
• Gupta Amlaan, Jain Gaurav, Das Anjan Kumar…(2007, October 15). A cross-sectional analysis of the possibility of a Genetic basis for peptic ulcer disease, SMIMS Medical Journal.