Dr Arjun S Shenoi is a compassionate and dedicated Interventional cardiologist who is committed to providing the highest quality of care to his patients.
He has done his Interventional Cardiology fellowship at the world-renowned Narayana Institute of Cardiac sciences, Bangalore, one of the highest volume Cath Labs in India and has performed thousands of interventional procedures, ranging from routine angioplasties and stent placements to more complex procedures such as transcatheter aortic valve replacements and device closure for adult congenital heart disease, Endovascular repair, peripheral vascular interventions, Pacemakers, ICDs, CRT implantations. He is known for his ability to quickly assess complex cases and develop innovative treatment plans tailored to each patient's unique needs.
In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Shenoi is also actively involved in research and has authored numerous publications in top-tier medical journals. Beyond his impressive credentials, Dr. Shenoi is also highly regarded by his patients for his warm and approachable demeanor.
- MD (General Medicine)
- DNB (Cardiology)
- FNB (Interventional Cardiology)
Post held in past
- Interventional Cardiologist - Primus Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fellow, Interventional Cardiology – Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Bangalore.
Fields of Expertise
- Coronary Interventions – Primary angioplasties, Complex and High-risk coronary interventions (CHIP) – ROTA, IVL, CTO, Coronary imaging – IVUS/OCT, FFR.
- Special interest in Zero/Low Contrast PCI in patients with Renal failure.
- Structural Heart Interventions – TAVI, Mitra Clip, Balloon Valvulotomy.
- Peripheral vascular Interventions.
- Devices – Permanent Pacemaker implantation (PPI), ICDs, CRT-P/D.
- Adult Congenital Heart disease interventions – ASD, VSD, PDA - device closure, Coarctation stenting.
- Heart Failure therapy and interventions.
Awards & Recognition
- 2nd Prize winner in Cardiology Quiz at 11th Clinical Cardiology Update 2019, Madras Medical Mission, Chennai.
- Multiple Paper presentations at CSI, National Interventional Council conferences.
- IACTA Certified in Transoesophageal Echocardiography, 2018 (Endorsed by American Society of Echocardiography).
- Paper presentation - at MAPCON 2015, Mumbai.
- All India Board topper in the subject of Science (CBSE, Class X), 2003.
- Felicitated by Rotary Club for service to Senior citizens and society through medical camps.
- Organized multiple CME and Updates for physicians.
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Indian College of Cardiology
- International Associate member, American College of Cardiology
- Member - National Academy of Medical Sciences (India)
- Transcatheter Para Mitral Annular Ring Leak Device closure – A Case Report – Journal of Cardiology Cases, 2023.
- Percutaneous endovascular recanalization of celiac artery in-stent occlusion – A case report, IHJ Cardiovascular Case Reports (CVCR), Volume 6, Issue 2, 2022, Pages 73-76, ISSN 2468-600X.
- Evaluation of lipid profile in second and third trimester of pregnancy; Journal Of Clinical & Diagnostic Research, Vol. 10, Issue 3, March 2016.
- A Case of Charcot-Marie-Tooth with Marfanoid features. MGM J Med Sci 2018;5(3):141-143.
- A Clinical, Bacteriological and Radiological Profile of Community Acquired Pneumonia in Navi Mumbai, India. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, Vol. 14, Issue 9, September 2015.
- Effect Of Smoking on Serum Lipid Levels: A Hospital- based Study. MGM Journal Of Medical Sciences, Vol. 2, Issue 1, January - March 2015.