Dr. Amrendra Kumar Pandey, Consultant – Cardiology at Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi has vast experience in interventional cardiology including coronary angiography, coronary angioplasty with special interest in trans-radial coronary interventions, Left main, CTO and bifurcation lesion, carotid angioplasty, device implantation (PPI, AICD and CRT), peripheral interventions and heart failure management. He has written many publications in journals of repute.
- DNB (Cardiology) – Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- FNIC- Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- DNB (Internal Medicine)- Safdarjung Hospital and VMMC, New Delhi
- MBBS – M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad, U.P.
Posts Held in the past
- Associate Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist, at Shanti Mukund Hospital, Karkardooma, Delhi
- Post DNB Senior Resident (Cardiology) in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Superspeciality Hospital, Tahirpur, New Delhi
- Senior Resident Cardiology at E.S.I. Basidarapur, New Delhi
- Coronary angiography and angioplasty including Left main and bifurcation lesion, CTO, Primary PTCA for STEMI.
- Carotid and peripheral interventions.
- Permanent Pacemaker and AICD implantation, CRT.
English and Hindi