Dr. Hemant Madan, Senior Consultant & Director (Cardiology) at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital – Gurugram& Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi (India), is an experienced and accomplished cardiologist with over 18 years of experience in all aspects of cardiology including complex coronary interventions, paediatric cardiology, device implantation for all kinds of rhythm disorders, percutaneous treatment of valve stenosis, and peripheral interventions. His fields of expertise include complex coronary and adult interventions, paediatric interventions, pediatric interventions, advanced pacing and device management, and paediatric and fetal echocardiography.
Dr. Madan did his post graduation from Pune University before pursuing Doctor of Medicine (DM) from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute, Trivandrum. He further went on to pursue the prestigious Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians (FRCPE) from Edinburgh, UK.
Dr. Hemant has previously worked as a Senior Advisor in Cardiology at the Army Hospital Research & Referral. This was followed by a stint at Navy Hospital, Mumbai as a Senior Advisor & Head of Department (Cardiology).
- English, Hindi, Punjabi
Affiliations (Professional Memberships) & Certifications
- Association of Physicians of India
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Indian College of Cardiology (ICC)
- Paediatric Cardiac Society of India
- Marine Medical Society
- Bombay Medical Congress
- Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine
- Vishishta Sewa Medal by President of India
- Best Citizen Award, Commendation by Chief of the Air Staff (twice)
- Commendation by Commander in Chief (twice)
- Gold Medal in MD Medicine
- 27 (3 international publications)
- 3 research projects