As a Cardiologist, Dr. Sreenivasa B has been working with S S Narayana Heart Centre, Davangere, since its inception date of 09.08.2012. He is also working as the associate professor of Cardiology at SSIMS & RC, Davangere, as a part of the MCI DM programme. With 8 years of experience in the field, he specializes in Adult Interventional Cardiology with a keen interest in complex coronary artery stenting.
Posts Held in Past
• S S Narayana Heart Centre, Davangere.
• Associate professor of Cardiology at SSIMS & RC, Davangere.
Fields of Expertise
• An interventional cardiologist specializing in coronary artery diseases and surgical procedures using stents or balloons.
• Expertise in coronary artery bypassing and valve replacement
• Focusing on heart failure and heart transplantations.
Key Procedures Performed
• Complex coronary artery stenting
• Paediatric device closures
• Pacemaker implantations (both single dual chambers)
• Renal artery stenting
Rare / Unique Skills
• Expertise in treating high risk and complex lesions by interventions.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
• Fellow of American College of Cardiology (USA).
• Fellow of Society of Coronary Angiography and Interventions (USA).
• Life Member - Cardiological Society of India (CSI).
• Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC).
• Fellow of Society of Coronary Angiography and Interventions(FSCAI).
Kannada, English, Hindi