Dr. Dhananjay R S completed his MBBS in the year 2000 following completion of his masters in 2006. He later completed his Cardiology in 2011 and since then he has been practicing Interventional Cardiology in both adult and the pediatric age group. He has published several articles in national journals during his Post Graduation and recently published the RV function assessment in AWMI Patients.
Fields of Expertise
Interventional Cardiology, with expertise in the field of paediatric interventions and peripheral vascular interventions.
Key Procedures Performed
• Quick Primary angioplasties that are less time consuming.
• Ultra fast radial angiograms that are less than 5 minutes.
• Alcohol Ablation for HOCM patients.
• Device Closure in 6 month old baby for PDA.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
• National CSI - Life Time Members
• FSCAI Member (USA)
• Has published many articles in several National Journals, during Post Graduation.
• Recently Published the RV function assessment in AWMI Patients.
Kannada, English, Hindi and Tamil
If you live in Davangere and your kid is suffering from a heart-related problem, you will need to find a top pediatric cardiologist in Davangere. Our children’s heart specialist in Davangere at SS Narayana Heart Centre will be able to diagnose and treat all kinds of heart conditions in infants, babies, and children. Children are likely to be affected by different types of heart ailments and congenital defects are quite common in babies. This can be attributed to a host of factors like an unhealthy lifestyle, drinking or smoking during pregnancy, viral infections during the mother’s first trimester, and even genetics. To get the best cardiologist in Davangere, choose the specialists at Narayana Health Group who have been trained specifically to treat and prevent such conditions in children. They often undergo additional courses, specialty training, and even sub-specialty training, depending on the kind of cardiology care they offer.
Your cardiologist in Davangere should be someone who you can talk to easily, and share your concerns and fears. This is especially true where your child is concerned because you are likely to be nervous, confused, and worried. Your doctor should be able to communicate with you, explain the procedures in detail, and discuss possible treatment options with you. Finally, the facility where you plan to get treated should be conveniently located so that you can visit it for follow-up procedures and emergency medical attention if needed. A pediatric cardiologist working here will work closely with a primary care pediatrician to treat a patient. We understand how important it is to provide treatment instantly for any heart-related condition and you can be sure of finding the best pediatric cardiologists at our hospital.
When you are looking for the best cardiologist in Davangere, you can trust SS Narayana Heart Centre. Our team of cardiologists has the necessary skill set for treating heart ailments for both children and adults. You can be sure that our children’s heart specialist in Davangere will have the skills and experience needed to allow him to deliver superior care to his patients. Our hospital has all trained, experienced, and highly-qualified doctors with expertise and many years of experience in the field of heart procedures and treatments. A cardiologist in Davangere working at the Narayana Health will be equipped to treat you for the following conditions:
- Coronary artery disease
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Myocardial infarction
- Heart arrhythmia
- Heart failure
- Atrial fibrillation
Our heart specialist in Davangere is trained to offer advanced treatments for his patients, some of which are listed below:
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology for testing the electrical activities of the heart to detect arrhythmia and abnormal heartbeats.
- Catheter ablation using radiofrequency energy for destroying tissues causing irregular heartbeats.
- Lead extraction to remove one or multiple leads from the heart when the damage has been caused on a lead’s inside or outside, or for tackling infection on the lead or blockage of veins due to a clot.
Our pediatric cardiologist in Davangere at SS Narayana Heart Centre can correctly diagnose and treat heart ailments in infants and children. Our paediatric cardiologist is skilled to detect and treat conditions like:
- Aortic coarctation
- Aortic valve stenosis
- Pulmonary artery stenosis
- Congenital heart defects manifested in symptoms like low birth weight, chest pain, bluish lips, delayed growth, feeding difficulty, etc.
You can expect to find a capable team composed of the finest pediatric cardiologists and experts when you choose to get your child treated at our facility.