Dr. Dhananjay R S completed his MBBS in the year 2000 following completion of his masters in 2006. He later completed his Cardiology in 2011 and since then he has been practicing Interventional Cardiology in both adult and the pediatric age group. He has published several articles in national journals during his Post Graduation and recently published the RV function assessment in AWMI Patients.
Fields of Expertise
Interventional Cardiology, with expertise in the field of paediatric interventions and peripheral vascular interventions.
Key Procedures Performed
• Quick Primary angioplasties that are less time consuming.
• Ultra fast radial angiograms that are less than 5 minutes.
• Alcohol Ablation for HOCM patients.
• Device Closure in 6 month old baby for PDA.
Professional Memberships and Certifications
• National CSI - Life Time Members
• FSCAI Member (USA)
• Has published many articles in several National Journals, during Post Graduation.
• Recently Published the RV function assessment in AWMI Patients.
Kannada, English, Hindi and Tamil