Duration: 4 Years
Intake: Seats: 100
- Course opens only for Female candidates.
- Age-17 years – 28 years
- Marital Status - Unmarried / Divorcee / Widow / legally separated and preferably Unencumbered
- Qualified in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- English and Vernacular in 1st Chance.
- Any other 5th subject will be considered only on approval of West Bengal.
- University of Health Sciences.
- Candidate must obtain minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- (PCBE) Issue of Advertisement for the course by the W. B. J. E. E. B.
Last date of Submission of application as per the advertisement by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Board.
Commencement of the Course -1st August each year
For detailed information on admission follow the Website : http://www.wbjeeb.in ( information booklets for JENPARH are also available)