Nursing is one of the most noblest and oldest of professions, it involves dedicating oneself to the care of sick and ailing patients. It is a combination of providing physical healing while also catering to the patients and their families emotional needs too.
Nursing is the largest occupation in the health care sector. Alongside doctors, they form a part of the core team involved in the healing and wellbeing of the patient. Nurses have to work in departments like general wards to emergency rooms to operating theatres. The duties and responsibilities of nurses depend on their qualifications and work experience. At the initial level, they have to work for the bedside patients while at a senior level, they are required to manage special groups of people like psychiatric, pediatric, intensive care patients etc. which require specialized skills. a career in nursing can be demanding, very rewarding and challenging. Each new day brings on new challenges.
COURSES WE OFFER:
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) : (Post 12th any stream. Arts/Commerce/Science along with English )
- B.Sc. Nursing : (Post 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English)
- P.B.B.Sc. Nursing : (Post GNM / Diploma in Nursing)
- M.Sc. Nursing : Medical Surgical, OBG,Pediatric and Psychiatry : (Post, B.Sc Nursing or PBBSc nursing with one year clinical experience)
- M.Sc Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (Post ,B.Sc Nursing or PBBSc Nursing with one year clinica experience)
- Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Affiliated to the Indian Nursing Council
Affiliated to the Karnataka Nursing Council
- The Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery /GNM program is affiliated to the Karnataka State Diploma Nursing Examination Board.
- All the nursing programs are recognized by the Government of Karnataka
Assistance shall be provided to an eligible student for getting all kind of state, Central, Merit, Caste or Private scholarship upon a written request from the student to the head of the institute.