The course is aimed at broadening the horizon of a perfusion student where he or she is made to acquire in-depth knowledge about the cardiology.
Candidate who has passed B.Sc. Perfusion Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 50% from a University recognised by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Cardiac Surgery
- Introduction to OT and Perfusion Technology
- Equipment in Perfusion Technology and Physiology and Pathology of Perfusion
- Pharmacology and cardiovascular drugs
- Clinical Application of Perfusion Technology
- Cardiac Surgery without CPB Machine, Circulatory support and Robotic Cardiac Surgery.
- Organ Transplantation
- Hematology relevant to Perfusion, Blood Transfusion and Blood Conservation