Echocardiography is an integral part of the modern heart diagnosis. The course is aimed at imparting theoretical as well as practical skill to the aspiring student.
Candidate should have completed B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from a University recognised by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Clinical Cardiology
- Physics & Instrumentation, Equipment, Applications & Error Analysis
- Echocardiography For Coronary Artery Disease
- Echocardiography For Valvular Heart Disease
- Echocardiography In Myo-Pericardial, Aortic, Systemic Disorders & Cardiac Masses
- Congenital Echocardiography- Acyanotic Diseases
- Congenital Echocardiography-Cyanotic Diseases
- Cardiac Surgery
- Use of Ultra Sound for Non Cardiac Diagnosis