Ans: NH colleges are situated in Bangalore and Kolkata. In Bangalore it is located in NH Health City campus and in Kolkata it is situated in the premises of Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Mukundapur.
Programmes / Courses Offered in NH Colleges Bangalore
Ans: NH offers Diploma, Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- B.Sc. Nursing
- P.B. B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc Neuroscience Technology
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc Imaging Technology
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.Sc. Echocardiography
- M.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- MSc Clinical Research
- M.Sc. Nursing (Specializations – Medical Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Psychiatry & Paediatric)
- Master of Physiotherapy ( Specializations -Muskuloskeletal,Neurological,Cardiovascualr and Pulmonary)
Ans: Course duration varies according to the program.
- Diploma Programmes- 2.3 to 3.3 Years
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy- 4.5 years
- B.Sc Nursing- 4 years
- P.B.B.Sc Nursing- 2 Years
- All other courses- 4 years
- Postgraduate Programmes- 2 Years
Ans: Diploma Paramedical Programmes- Candidates must have passed Class 10 or 10+2 (science with Bilogy as one of the subject ) from a recognized board.
- Diploma Nursing ( GNM) candidates must have passed 12th (Arts/Commerce/Science) with english as on of the subject.
- Undergraduate Programmes: Students should have passed two year pre-university examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology ( Maths in case of B.Sc Radiotherapy Technology and Imaging Technology)or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Programmes: Students should have done undergraduate degree in the specific or related subjects regarded as eqvialent by RGUHS from any recognized university.
Ans: There are different fee structures for each course. For further details, please email us at email@example.com or call our toll free number-1800 2121 244
Ans: Our diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are affiliated to apex bodies like Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, KSDNEB and Paramedical Board Karnataka. The Nursing courses are approved by INC and KNC. All the courses are recognized by the Government of Karnataka. Visit nhfcolleges.in for further details
Ans: Programmes will commence from September.
Ans: Prospects is not provided. Details of all courses, Syllabus and information about the institute is made available in website, nhcolleges.in
- Original Marks-Sheet of class 10th and 12th/PUC (10+2)
- Degree Marks Cards of all years (For PG courses)
- Original Transfer certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (for other than RGUHS candidates)
- Original Character Certificate
- Passport copy (for foreign & SAARC students)
- 10 Passport Size photos and 10 stamp size photos
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner
- Equivalence Certificate (from INC–for Nursing students only)
Ans: Please click on the link and fill the Online Application form visit nhfcolleges.in
Ans: Hostel facility is available.
Ans: Personal attention, monitoring and in depth training will be provided to all students by highly qualified and experienced faculties. The students will be exposed to latest and best clinical practices by virtue of being in the middle of NH healthCity. Students Passed out from the institute are highly sought after intra and international job market.