Ans: NH colleges are situated in Bangalore and Kolkata. In Bangalore it is located in NH Health City campus and in Kolkata it is situated in the premises of Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Mukundapur.
Programmes / Courses Offered in NH Colleges Bangalore
Ans: NH offers Diploma, Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- General Nursing & Midwifery
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy
- P.B. B.Sc Nursing
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.Sc. Echocardiography
- M.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- M.Sc. Nursing(Specializations – Medical Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Psychiatry & Paediatric)
Ans: The duration of courses varies at different levels.
- Diploma Programmes- 2 to 3 Years
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy- 4 & half years
- B.Sc Nursing- 4 & half years
- P.B.B.Sc Nursing- 2 Years
- All other courses- 3 & half years
- Postgraduate Programmes- 2 Years
Ans: Diploma Programmes- Students should have passed Class 10 or 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Undergraduate Programmes: Students should have passed two year pre-university examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology ( Math for Radiotherapy)or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Programmes: Students should have done undergraduate degree in the specific related subjects from any recognized university.
Ans: There are different fee structures for each course. For further details, please email us at email@example.com or call our toll free number-1800 2121 244
Ans: Our diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are affiliated to bodies like Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, and Paramedical Board Karnataka. The Nursing courses are approved by INC and KNC. All the courses are recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
Ans: Diploma Programmes will commence in October and UG & PG programmes will commence in September.
Ans: We do not distribute printed prospectus. All our course details and application form is available online. Please visit http://www.nhcolleges.net
- Original Marks-Sheet of class 10th and 12th/PUC (10+2)
- Degree Marks Cards of all years (For PG courses)
- Original Transfer certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (for other than RGUHS candidates)
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Degree Marks Cards of all years ( For PG students)
- Passport copy (for foreign & SAARC students)
- 10 Passport Size photos and 5 stamp size photos
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner
- Equivalence Certificate (from INC–for Nursing students only)
Ans: Please click on the link and fill the Online Application form https://nhf.online-ap1.com
Ans: Hostel facility is available for Girls.
Ans: We have highly qualified and experienced faculty who give proper guidance and attention to each & every student. Seeing that we are located in the midst of NH health city, the students are assured of the best clinical training available. Students who pass out of our portals are ready to join any work place having the best training available.